Ms. Teen USA - South Carolina

dt_3pin

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah well, this was more than a little error in speech - she didn't hold a thought for more than three seconds at a time. It was as though someone had cut and pasted random groups of three- and four-word phrases from a newspaper and pasted them in a row, punctuation be damned, or like listening to someone tuning a radio dial up and down between stations at random. Add the goofy smile before and after and for me it was just plain embarassing.

It's comical. When women are smart and not pretty enough, men just mention that they are not pretty enough. When a gal is pretty but not smart enough, men just rag on her for being dumb.

Then again, there is always the "she has a great personality" line...

I really hate when men make blanket statements about women, too.

It's comical. When women are smart and not pretty enough, men just mention that they are not pretty enough. When a gal is pretty but not smart enough, men just rag on her for being dumb.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

POTD

and she's really stupid, so you might even stand a chance with her!

the stupid one is the fool who can't read through the sarcasm w/o it being spelt out for them.

I'm glad to see our (future) lawyers have such a finely tuned ability to read between the lines. maybe some emoticons will help. :rolleyes:

mmmmmm spelt.