Vick not necessarily guilty

ericb

So what exactly is wrong about animal fights anyways? Except maybe endangered ones. I mean, having a spotted owl take on a dodo would just be mean.
For one thing it involves deliberately raising dogs to be viscious. A woman was just attacked in her own home by two pitbulls. It has a risk for people not involved in the animal fights.

:pagetop::battlecage::pagetop:

Edited by catbirdseat

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the NAACP should worry more about actually advancing colored people and not playing the race card every time an african american actually does break the law, dont they realize in this sometimes ignorant society they are making themselves look much worse by aligning themselves with someone this brutal, who actually gives fuel to racists' fire in many ways.

Read my posts on liberals and climbing before you think i would ever be caught dead watching the blowhards at fox news. I dont need to learn anything about the NAACP from anywhere to watch them blindly play the race card every time a famous black person gets charged with something.

And i said that it was the ignorant part of society that uses it to fuel their hate. I loved watching Michael Vick play before all of this happend, in fact when the story first broke i hoped he would be innocent and have nothing to do with what he was accused of. Its not Aurthur Blank or The NAACP's fault for backing him he lied to both of their face's they had to reason not to trust him i just think they should be more careful playing the race card it gets old. Also like the boy who cried wolf the next time there is a real racial issue people will blow it off because they say everything is.

:tdown:

Oh, sure. Dogfighting gets everyone ALLLLLL upset and such. :rolleyes:

But mention cockfighting and what's everyone's reaction?

Hmmmmm?!?!??

Silence! Nothing but silence!

Where's the outrage?!?! :anger: :anger: :anger:

Chickens are dumb animals; raised to be eaten.

Dogs are family pets, not raised to be eaten... except maybe in Korea. :noway:

But mention cockfighting and what's everyone's reaction?

Hmmmmm?!?!??

Silence! Nothing but silence!

i agree - i clearly was race-baiting and chicken-baiting w/ my "roots" shot of chicken-george a few pages ago and didn't even get the obligatory reach-around :lmao:!