How do I know if he is right for me?

archenemy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He just killed a hospital official in Utah, so I bet it might be a little hard for him to find coverage.

Actually he shot a correction officer after his shackles were removed. He was being given an MRI, wrested the weapon from the 62 yr. old man, and shot him point blank in the head. Fuck the neo-nazi :hcluv:

He just killed a hospital official in Utah, so I bet it might be a little hard for him to find coverage.

Actually he shot a correction officer after his shackles were removed. He was being given an MRI, wrested the weapon from the 62 yr. old man, and shot him point blank in the head. Fuck the neo-nazi :hcluv:

If there is justice, his 300 lb, african-american cellmate will do just that. repeatedly

If there is justice, his 300 lb, african-american cellmate will do just that. repeatedly

I'd like to watch.

I have to say, I'm not terribly enamored of the idea of jailhouse justice. Much prefer that punishments inflicted therein be limited to those specified by the law. If we collectively decide that violent anal-rape is a reasonable and just punishment for a given offense, then we should include that in the sentence.

If I recall correctly, there was a young activist protesting the Vietnam war who was arrested for engaging in civil disobedience and intentionally thrown in a cell with some of the most violent and notorious sodomites - to borrow a turn of phrase from "The Shawshank Redemption" - who proceeded to take turns on the guy.

The odds are quite high that if I met the guy I wouldn't be a fan of either him or his politics, and accepting the punishment specified for the laws that you are intentionally breaking is part of the civil-disobedience game, but what happened to this guy always struck me as an especially tragic and grotesque miscarriage of justice.

I have to say, I'm not terribly enamored of the idea of jailhouse justice. Much prefer that punishments inflicted therein be limited to those specified by the law. If we collectively decide that violent anal-rape is a reasonable and just punishment for a given offense, then we should include that in the sentence.

If I recall correctly, there was a young activist protesting the Vietnam war who was arrested for engaging in civil disobedience and intentionally thrown in a cell with some of the most violent and notorious sodomites - to borrow a turn of phrase from "The Shawshank Redemption" - who proceeded to take turns on the guy.

The odds are quite high that if I met the guy I wouldn't be a fan of either him or his politics, and accepting the punishment specified for the laws that you are intentionally breaking is part of the civil-disobedience game, but what happened to this guy always struck me as an especially tragic and grotesque miscarriage of justice.

His punishment should be to be run through a wood chipper and fed to pigs. That would be justice.

If done correctly you could just set up the chipper at the edge of the pig pen then the chipper will spray a stream of body parts up to 20' from the chute.

Of course you'll have to clean the chipper afterwards.

Maybe I should go into consulting.

If done correctly you could just set up the chipper at the edge of the pig pen then the chipper will spray a stream of body parts up to 20' from the chute.

Yeah I was wondering if you were speaking from experience?????

This might be funny if it didn't actually happen to 54 women in Vancouver.

Linky

Linky

Yeah when he mentioned that I was thinking of that crazy fucker.

BoeAlpsInmate.JPG

Fucking awesome.

BTW - Octavius, you need to get a job. You clearly have too much time on your hands.

A job? Hell no, I'm experiencing what it is like to be a member of the leisure class... I recommend it to everybody. Besides, it only took a couple of minutes. I'm certain somebody spent much more time on this...

S5XNS2VmI7A

Linky

Yeah when he mentioned that I was thinking of that crazy fucker.

Sorry I'd forgotten about that.

I guess posting after being out drinking beer isn't the best idea.

Edited by Feck

Aside from the fact that the guy is an ugly Nazi, what he did was to take advantage of an act of kindness, that is medical treatment, to murder someone. This alone is what makes his crime among the most heinous possible.

It reminds me of what Islamic Jihad does on a daily basis, lobbing mortar rounds on checkpoints at the border involved in bringing humanitarian aid, such as food and medicine, to the Gaza Strip.

Linky

It's a horrible and degrading way to die. But it would be just deserts for a disgusting murdering dog like the animal under discussion.