What are you doing??

ken4ord

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it might be that but actually I think DV caught Luke masturbating and told him that if he did not turn to the dark side then he was going to tell everyone on cc. So Luke and DV have teamed up to be the ultimate Father and Son duo from the dark side. Then they brought is some drugged out accountant from the Borg, and well the rest is history. Resistance is futile… Blah, blah, blah….

maybe it's that he has a fucking DEATH STAR?

Yeah, it might be that but actually I think DV caught Luke masturbating and told him that if he did not turn to the dark side then he was going to tell everyone on cc. So Luke and DV have teamed up to be the ultimate Father and Son duo from the dark side. Then they brought is some drugged out accountant from the Borg, and well the rest is history. Resistance is futile… Blah, blah, blah….

I am wondering if I am going to have a job next week, and if I do then what am I going to be doing now that our company has been taken over by Darth Vader and the evil empire.

Well, maybe I should try to do some work instead of doing this.

How is it that DV has taken over so many companies?

Don’t know ask Olyclimber, Yoda should know these things. I guess it must be the farce.

I think it has something to do with large corporations either grow or die.

Mine is busy imploding without any invasion by the emperor's imperial forces. My latest response to yet more expense/service cutting in the name of short term gain: "Hey, I know a way we could cut our expenses to zero!" If I don't shut up and become a bobblehead I might be looking at a severance package very soon.

Mine is busy imploding without any invasion by the emperor's imperial forces. My latest response to yet more expense/service cutting in the name of short term gain: "Hey, I know a way we could cut our expenses to zero!" If I don't shut up and become a bobblehead I might be looking at a severance package very soon.

Isn't it amazing that employees are viewed as a liability? I understand that money goes out to them (us); but fuck, we are the ones who bring it in. We should be classified under a different accting column.

Isn't it amazing that employees are viewed as a liability? I understand that money goes out to them (us); but fuck, we are the ones who bring it in. We should be classified under a different accting column.

Employees, sure. We just went through a 5% purge last month. But I'm talking clients being viewed this way! :noway:

Recovering from drinking 2 beers. :brew:

CHRIST! Next thing you know you'll be wandering around with a rum and coke constantly (in every scene).

I've already had discussions with friends about which role we each represent.

The guy walking around with a rum and coke is Julian and we decided that I don't fit that image. The role I've been given is that of Ricky. That's the reason behind my avatar image on CC.

If some of you don't understand the metaphor go online and buy a few copies of the TV show Trailer Park Boys. It's the best Canadian TV show ever.