Portland 1 Seattle 2

kevbone

Oden/Durant  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Oden/Durant

Ok so I know there are some NBA fans out there. With June 28th approaching soon…..there has to be some excitement surrounding the upcoming draft. Some say this is the best draft since Shaq was drafted. Either way, Portland and Seattle simply have to wave there hand and they will be getting a franchise player.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am watching this draft with great anticipation. This is exciting. After following both players, it is clear both players will become premier players in the NBA. Portland and Seattle are lucky to have the one and two picks. I do believe the Portland Trail Blazers will choose Oden. Take Oden, Marcus Aldridge and Brandon Roy, trade Zack Randolph and a couple of lower draft picks for a better player and they have a team to watch. My two cents.

Nixon, Ford, Carter.

need anymore to disclaim "everyone"?

In many ways those were the best politicians ever. I love Nixon's line, "I am not a crook." Ford used to fall down stairs :tup: and didn't Carter get attacked by a rabbit and he had an idiot brother named Billy. Now there's some cool shit.

It's hard to top that with a power team from both parties.

Nixon, Ford, Carter.

In many ways those were the best politicians ever. I love Nixon's line, "I am not a crook." Ford used to fall down stairs :tup: and didn't Carter get attacked by a rabbit and he had an idiot brother named Billy. Now there's some cool shit.

I'd say Bubba and Shrub have sunk to new lows far below the assclowns of the 70's.

Nixon, Ford, Carter.

I think we should demand a higher level of entertainment from our politicians. They are really so drab these days.