Sexy woman of the week award

high_on_rock

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I purposely forget teh safewords.

At least on the receiving end...

that is not a good idea... i had someone break a riding crop on my ass one time because i was being obstinate and didn't want to safe word out. i broke my partners trust. I allowed him to really damage me when that was not his intention. He can not know where my limits are if i am not communicating those to my him. that was a failure on my part. live and learn :)

that is not a good idea... i had someone break a riding crop on my ass one time because i was being obstinate and didn't want to safe word out. i broke my partners trust. I allowed him to really damage me when that was not his intention. He can not know where my limits are if i am not communicating those to my him. that was a failure on my part. live and learn :)

damage you? sounds like the whip got the worst end of it (pun intended)!

damage you? sounds like the whip got the worst end of it (pun intended)!

true ;) it had to be retired :( poor thing.

Postcards from the "Dungeons and Dragons" of adult past-times... after at least five decades of ever-expanding permissiveness, now rendered about as edgy and transgressive as the Parker Brothers Oija Board . All that's lacking are the polyhedral dice and official rulebooks.

"Mistress Glamthoria the Dragonslayer regrets to inform you that you have rolled a 9, which means that you must imbibe four hearty-draughts of the tincture of flacipel, and endure three more lashings..."

STLRF-2006.jpg

So do you get your "kinky" gear online at The Bondage Superstore, or at the Hot Topix kiosk at the mall?

the best place to get a riding crop is the tack store.

Babes in Toyland has a good selection crops and other fun items.

Not true. They are a good starter shop for run of the mill folks, but their selection is not noteworthy.

Spartacus in Portland is fabulous. In Seattle, the place on Capitol hill is good--the Dungeon I think? The Vault? I can't remember the name. It's the place you have to walk around to the back of the building to get in. There is a class four move down a rock ledge as well. Anyone else get caught on this? I found it amusing.

y'all should just be ashamed of yourselves for talking like this. i'm i'd hate to believe you were actually participating in such filthy activities. sheesh. you know that this kind of risky sexual behaviour is just sinful.

That's why you assign noob's their own name as a safeword. They can't forget it and it is unlikely to come out of their mouth unless absolutely necessary.

Free tip for the day.

BAD/HORRIFYING MENTAL IMAGE FOR THE DAY...

Pink screaming "PINK" at the top of his lungs for being to aggressive wid hisself!!!