The insult thread

kevbone

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you climb like old people fuck

You mean slow and methodical?

Kevboner has slightly more cerebral matter than I was thinking he had. He is now upgraded from a class 1 mutant to a class 2. Although his powers are highly erratic and temperature dependent (after-all, he is a reptile) scientists are flabbergasted by the degree of function he able to produce with only 1/6 of a frontal cortex.

you climb like old people fuck

You mean slow and methodical?

Kevboner has slightly more cerebral matter than I was thinking he had. He is now upgraded from a class 1 mutant to a class 2. Although his powers are highly erratic and temperature dependent (after-all, he is a reptile) scientists are flabbergasted by the degree of function he able to produce with only 1/6 of a frontal cortex.

This would imply that having his head up his own ass would make him smarter, right?

are you a peter-pupper? do you suck dick? why i bet you could suck a golf-ball through a garden hose! you strike me as the kind of man who'd fuck a fellow in the ass in the morning and not have the goddamn human-courtesy to give'em a reach-around!