Best rock climber

kevbone

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is the best rock climber out there?

Sharma? Graham? That 15 year old kid from Spain? Potter? Kauk? Who?

I would say Tommy Caldwell has set the bar so high with his achievements in Oct of 06, which will be hard to top.

PS….lets see how fast it takes for someone to say “the best climbers are the ones that have the most fun”.

My vote…..Caldwell, then Sharma.

Note. To my knowledge, Chris Sharma has climbed everything he has tried except one accent of a boulder in Asia.

This topic is MEGA-LAME!

Pack of groupies! Go back to reading your cheap climbing rags, watching reruns of Oprah and calling the distributor when this week's issue of People Magazine arrives late at your doorstep.

"Hey everybody! Did you hear what Tommy, Beth, Chris and the whole gang are up to? They were spotted chatting together at a small diner in Yucca Valley, discussing who knows what! Perhaps some cutting-edge sends on some mind-boggling stone? No doubt!

What we do know, however, is that Tommy likes a little salsa on his soft taco and Beth was seen enjoying a slice of chocolate cake! (I wonder if she knew anyone was watching!) Yummy!!! Makes us almost think they're one of us! By the way, I ALMOST made eye contact with Chris but I was so nervous I dropped my chalupa.

P.S. Pass it on!....not the chalupa-dropping part, but the stuff about the salsa and the cake. Hey! you heard it from me, but if anyone asks you didn't hear from me....O.K.?"

groupie.jpg

puke.jpg

This topic is MEGA-LAME!

Even lamer to post here and tell me how lame I am.

ooooohhhh! Got me there! Ouch! I know you are but what am I?

Pee-Wee-Herman-Photograph-C10042164.jpeg

P.S. Go home and get your shine box and start buffin' Sharma's top-siders...if he'll let you. Git now! Pronto!

AU%20-%200015750%20-%20shoeshine.jpg

Who is the best rock climber out there?........PS….lets see how fast it takes for someone to say “the best climbers are the ones that have the most fun”.

My vote…..Caldwell, then Sharma.

The best climber is.....

this guy:

hotdog.JPG