Lost: My Heart To Someone 2400 Miles Away

EWolfe

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If she does not want to move to the PNW, then she may not be "the one." ;) That's cool though man, I hope you can find a way to work things out. Talk on the phone lots, or maybe even get a webcam & Skype to be more personal. e-mail or IM is no good for a primary form of communication. Let things just happen the way they happen for a while and you'll know what to do. If she's the one for you and you both know it, you'll both be happy to move to be together.

Hmmm..having had several cross-country and inter-continental long distance relationships, they were all character building but neither worked out. I was certain, at the time, that these people were 'soul mates' but in the end, my soul is in the NW and so is my mates'.

I didn't need to move to Florida (aah!) or Germany to find happiness, and I doubt you'll find any in the god-forsaken plains of the midwest.

So, call this person and tell them you love them and want them to come out here when they're ready. Then, forget about it and have a beer or go climb something. Worked for me!!! :brew: