I think we're dead, I really do

fenderfour

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOD!!!! Ok, this is going to sound UTTERLY PATHETIC, but I DID THE EXACT SAME THING! The first time I ever tried weed, my roommate made brounies that were SUPER STRONG. I started halucinating and "turning into paint". I seriously thought I was giong to die!

I didn't call the cops, I called MY DAD. Yes. EVEN WORSE! I told him I was having a drug overdose and I thought I was dieing. Well, I almost did when he got to me!

I spent 35 hours straight laying in bed..........

I am a dumb stoner......

OH MY GOD!!!! Ok, this is going to sound UTTERLY PATHETIC, but I DID THE EXACT SAME THING! The first time I ever tried weed, my roommate made brounies that were SUPER STRONG. I started halucinating and "turning into paint". I seriously thought I was giong to die!

I didn't call the cops, I called MY DAD. Yes. EVEN WORSE! I told him I was having a drug overdose and I thought I was dieing. Well, I almost did when he got to me!

I am a dumb stoner......

you are so cute and innocent

I am a dumb stoner......

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

When I was 18 or so, I ate a few handfuls of LSD-laced gummy bears on accident. I like gummy bears, and they were just right next to my friend's computer. He stopped me after I had downed 20 or so.

I spent a few hours trying to claw my eyeballs out, and then spent the night and most of the morning hitch-hiking around his living room. I wasn't the same for a good month and a half. :crazy:

When I was 18 or so, I ate a few handfuls of LSD-laced gummy bears on accident. I like gummy bears, and they were just right next to my friend's computer. He stopped me after I had downed 20 or so.

I spent a few hours trying to claw my eyeballs out, and then spent the night and most of the morning hitch-hiking around his living room. I wasn't the same for a good month and a half. :crazy:

wow you are lucky you are anything at all :o