What annoy's you

kevbone

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What really annoys me is Seahawks republican attitude. Go war go war. Go Bush.

:) what annoys me is these brainless democrats that want to save the world but when it comes to a baby they will fucking butcher it as it comes out the birth canal.

This is the most ludricrous thing I've seen posted here yet. There's no way anyone would butcher a baby as it comes out of the birth canal. You'd want to fatten it up first for a few weeks until it's big enough to fill the Weber, marinate, then...bon appetite, mon ami!

Do you know what partial birth abortion is??? Doubt it. Look into it buddy frickin sick. Good old Hilliary loves it. They deliver a baby feet first. Leave the head in the birth canal, insert a scissors in the back of the head and scramble the brains and suck them out. Basically its murder. But he lets call it a choice. Dumb ass people.

It annoys me to see a good cut of meat wasted.

Car car ca car carpooling. Ca car car ca ca ca carpooling.

You annoy me with your distorted views.

The terms "distorted view" suffices for a connotation of "subjectivity", which is everyone's condition. Maybe, you'd best say you don't agree with his distorted view as compared to yours or other's.

Basically its murder. But he lets call it a choice. Dumb ass people.

What the fuck do you think Bush has been doing for the last 3 years? Do you really think its any different? You annoy me with your distorted views.

K-fed, you can really compare Iraq to killing an unborn baby?? If your serious you need help.

What the fuck do you think Bush has been doing for the last 3 years? Do you really think its any different? You annoy me with your distorted views.

so does this say you agree that abortion is killing a human life? or are you saying the casualties of the iraq war aren't human life. since you've equated the two...

K-fed, you can really compare Iraq to killing an unborn baby?? If your serious you need help.

You’re joking right? I always thought killing was killing. My bad…..guess I was wrong.

You’re joking right? I always thought killing was killing. My bad…..guess I was wrong.

Okay. I can agree with that. where we might disagree is the reason but I agree on the killing part.

Oh jeeze, I got super shitty sleep LAST night....... I've been annoyed all day long. Mostly at myself though.... when I'm in that bad of a mood all I have to do is look at my groogy ass eyes in the mirror and I feel like breaking some shit!

Hopefully tomarrow is normal.