Is it advisable?

archenemy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing should be said in anger, and I would think that would go for actions too. maybe you should just step back and think about what you really want. plenty of time for a grudgefuck later.

The whole words vs. actions thing is interesting, isn't it? I've noticed that a guy will say anything to keep a good woman around. He sure as shit ain't gonna change his actions though.

Some woman a lot smarter than me told me that. ;)

to immediately go out and grudgefuck someone the day after you break up with a person who screwed you over?

Just curious.

If you're really wondering whether or not to use sex as a weapon, then you might as well get comfortable with being the one who always gets screwed over. What goes around comes around.

to immediately go out and grudgefuck someone the day after you break up with a person who screwed you over?

Just curious.

AND YOU THOUGHT I WAS 'STUPID' MEETING A MAN,(GREATDUDE-COFFEEINBED0 AND YOU HAVE THE GUMPTION TO TALK ABOUT GRUDGE FUCKING SOMEONE......................WHERE IS YOUR SIGN??????????????????????????

she never mentioned whether she knew the person as opposed to your situation (random freak met over the web, sight unseen)...

who knows? One person's "grudge fuck" might be someone else's "sport fucking"...who are you to judge?????

AND YOU THOUGHT I WAS 'STUPID' MEETING A MAN,(GREATDUDE-COFFEEINBED0 AND YOU HAVE THE GUMPTION TO TALK ABOUT GRUDGE FUCKING SOMEONE......................WHERE IS YOUR SIGN??????????????????????????

Please tell me I misread this. You did not really type "where is your sign".

For fuck's sake /shakes head/

• 3 weeks later...