Cindy66 Speculation Thread

bstach

Which of the following best describes your thought/feelings about Cindy66  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following best describes your thought/feelings about Cindy66

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think the "dating game " is for me either

So let me get this straight...after months of anticipation the guy was great beyond your wildest dreams. You had so much fun and everything turned out so unbelievably well that...that...that...you wouldn't ever even want to date again.

Well, look, we're all close here and we all care about each other. Just keep us informed on any new developments and we'll help any way we can. Good luck on the Mt Hood climb and be sure to post a TR.

I dont think the "dating game " is for me either

So let me get this straight...after months of anticipation the guy was great beyond your wildest dreams. You had so much fun and everything turned out so unbelievably well that...that...that...you wouldn't ever even want to date again. .........

She already said he wasn't climbng the hard grades.

Hey, are we getting trolled here or not....damn I feel old.

Maybe she just thought she should see how dating would go, but after doing it she decided that hooking up wasn't the high priority thing that had to be done instantly.

Not that I would know but after your ex dies dating might not be on the must do list.