Nice climbing guys?

archenemy

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes me think about the whole idea guys have that they have to change for a woman. Well, yeah, in some ways. This happens sometimes a guy acts differently around a chick until he snags her, then he "reverts" back to how he "is" and gets all huffy when the woman is wondering wtf just happened. And sometimes it happens because it really is just time to grow up. And who doesn't want change? What is the option? Stagnation? Not appealing.

It makes me think about the whole idea girls have that they have to change for a man. This happens sometimes a girl acts differently around a man until she entraps him, then she "reverts" back to how she "is" and gets all huffy when the man is wondering wtf just happened.

Read - "I just met this guy...he's so dreamy...and he's a climber! I'll try climbing now, it will be a fun thing we can do together!" N years later she's not climbing, chunked out because she's secure that he can no longer run off so lay on the wine and chocolats baby, and hell the sweaters just cover up everything anyway, and, well hell just not doing much of ANYTHING anymore.

It makes me think about the whole idea guys have that they have to change for a woman. Well, yeah, in some ways. This happens sometimes a guy acts differently around a chick until he snags her, then he "reverts" back to how he "is" and gets all huffy when the woman is wondering wtf just happened. And sometimes it happens because it really is just time to grow up. And who doesn't want change? What is the option? Stagnation? Not appealing.

It makes me think about the whole idea girls have that they have to change for a man. This happens sometimes a girl acts differently around a man until she entraps him, then she "reverts" back to how she "is" and gets all huffy when the man is wondering wtf just happened.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. :wazup:

Typical conservative, never let a refutation of your "facts" get in the way of your argument. :P

I never posited any "facts" about the lifespan of animals in captivity; nor did I refute your "facts".

Have a nice day, Cliffie! :wave:

Nope, you just got all 3rd grade on dru and called him a name! That's totally legal. Poop-head. Am not. Are too. :battlecage:

Typical conservative, never let a refutation of your "facts" get in the way of your argument. :P

I never posited any "facts" about the lifespan of animals in captivity; nor did I refute your "facts".

Have a nice day, Cliffie! :wave:

Nope, you just got all 3rd grade on dru and called him a name! That's totally legal. Poop-head. Am not. Are too. :battlecage:

Yeah, lots of "3rd graders" call each other Cliff Clavin.

Oh, and if the shoe fits...

I really want to know why the "dirtbag" lifestyle is more attractive than the "holy shit, I think this woman is so cool I believe I will go ahead and give it a try" lifestyle.

Lay it on guys. I want to hear the unvarnished truth.

Because no matter how cool a chick is, if at the end of the day you dont wanna go home and fuck the shit outta her whats the point..?

And to the men are pigs point, Arch women are 10X as bad they are just better at keepin it hush hush and I bet you dont disagree

And Hawks :tup:

Face it, girls really don't want nice guys. They say they do, but its a lie. They really want something a little wild that they think they might be able to tame. Just remember wild animals can't be tamed.

That shite should be common kowledge, the boys on here with their you gotta grow up and im so nice routine are you not tired of goin home alone yet...?

Its complete nonsense that women don't really like "nice" guys. I grew up in middle-class town with a good mix of kids, from nerds, to jocks, to hoods, to outright criminals. The nicer the guy, the more likely he was to have a girlfriend, so long as he wasn't completely shy.

Now, fifteen years later, the "nice" guys are all happily married, the hoods and criminals are either in jail or living alone in a trailer somewhere...

Girls want a nice guy with a steady job, a little ambition and some common decency.

Its complete nonsense that women don't really like "nice" guys. I grew up in middle-class town with a good mix of kids, from nerds, to jocks, to hoods, to outright criminals. The nicer the guy, the more likely he was to have a girlfriend, so long as he wasn't completely shy.

Now, fifteen years later, the "nice" guys are all happily married, the hoods and criminals are either in jail or living alone in a trailer somewhere...

Girls want a nice guy with a steady job, a little ambition and some common decency.

Maybe the steady Job and little amition but not the nice guy. Women do not want that. If a guy is too nice the woman will walk all over him and sooner or later will be gone. A woman needs a challenge. Its bred into them. They can deny it but the sooner they figure it out the better off they will be. Guys too.

Also, the "fact" posted earlier is backwards. Parrots live longer in captivity than they do in the wild, just like pretty much every animal.

In captivity, an animal does not face predation, starvation, weather, etc. They also have access to veterinary care and nutritional supplements.

Maybe the steady Job and little amition but not the nice guy. Women do not want that. If a guy is too nice the woman will walk all over him and sooner or later will be gone. A woman needs a challenge. Its bred into them. They can deny it but the sooner they figure it out the better off they will be. Guys too.

This sounds like the perfect recipe for a miserable life. I've found that the nicer you treat people, the nicer they treat you back. If you want to be loved, love first. If you want people to treat you with kindness, be kind and they will return it in kind.

ALL of the truly happy people I know are incredibly nice. All the miserable people I know are cynics. Why choose misery?

You're accustomed only to guys and gals that are fucked-up emotionally.

Also, the "fact" posted earlier is backwards. Parrots live longer in captivity than they do in the wild, just like pretty much every animal.

In captivity, an animal does not face predation, starvation, weather, etc. They also have access to veterinary care and nutritional supplements.

Parrots are a complex animal to care for and most owners do not care for them properly, resulting in behavioral problems, improper socialization, improper nutrition, and decreased lifespan compared to wild parrots.

This sounds like the perfect recipe for a miserable life. I've found that the nicer you treat people, the nicer they treat you back. If you want to be loved, love first. If you want people to treat you with kindness, be kind and they will return it in kind.

ALL of the truly happy people I know are incredibly nice. All the miserable people I know are cynics. Why choose misery?

I'm not saying be a jerk if that what you reading into it. Nobody likes a jerk. I'm simply stating that a woman will not be happy if you give into everything and let them walk over you.

A man needs a backbone. Woman do respect it. Backbone is not saying you treat them like shit.

You're accustomed only to guys and gals that are fucked-up emotionally.

Aren't we all? Unless your perfect.

So I have met so many guys who climb who are hot. But they seem to be pigs. This doesn't seem to happen so much in other sports, sports like engineering, coding, and general nerding. What the fuck is up with that?

I really want to know why the "dirtbag" lifestyle is more attractive than the "holy shit, I think this woman is so cool I believe I will go ahead and give it a try" lifestyle.

Lay it on guys. I want to hear the unvarnished truth.

:lmao: