Mktg. Survey

Sol

Yearly expenditure on outdoor equipment.  

237 members have voted

1. 1. Yearly expenditure on outdoor equipment.

Hey, the following are a couple short surveys concerning your buying habits when it comes to outdoor gear purchases. The focus of the first survey is on how much you spend on outdoor gear and equipment per year. Please use 2006 as the criteria for your answer. The second survey concerns where you purchase your outdoor equipment. Please focus on the outlet in which you buy the majority of your outdoor gear. If choosing the Other option in the second survey, feel free to post what that other may be. All responses are greatly appreciated, and the more the better. Thanks ahead for taking the time to fill it out. Responses are to be used for a college-level Marketing term paper.

:brew:,

Sol Wertkin

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frosty: Other - pro deal

And if they'd hook the rest of us up, that'd be great too.

Arch: Sorry hon, we can't/won't do that. They'd shut us down pronto if the manufacturers even suspected it. There's some serious rules surrounding pro deals, as you can well imagine.

Damn, am I one of the only ones who blows more than $2k a year on fucking gear. Shit, I have a problem. Anyone want to invite me to a GWA (gear Whores anonymous) meeting? :(

OK, you're invited, but bring your old gear and lets do a swap for all uf us old whores with old gear.

PS, love to see your stash:-)

Hot damn.

Damn, am I one of the only ones who blows more than $2k a year on fucking gear. Shit, I have a problem.

No, the others are just in denial. I've discovered through looking at my spending over several years that I spend more on recreation (climbing/sailing) than I do on either groceries or gas in any given year.