Christian Climbers.

gforceclimber

Dead is not dead. something else exist.

Dead is not dead……more drivel from the loosing team..

Are you telling me my mother is not dead? Let’s see, I watched her pass away when I was ten years old. She died of breast cancer. And now you are telling me she has been alive for 23 year? WTF?

Your an idiot. Have you read anything??? Man you are so dense.

Fricking idiot. Go back read what we were talking about then open your clams.

Open my clams? Are we eating seafood?

You said “dead is not dead? I was responding to you exact wording.

Switch to decaf.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yawn.... Prove he doesn't. I personally don't care. It too bad you've chosen your path but you've been given enough. Therefor you will be with out excuse later. So I don't care.

Exactly the kind of condescending bullshit that turns people off from religion. The "you'll be sorry" know it all.

"I don't care". A real disciple of Jesus you are. :ass:

yawn.... Prove he doesn't. I personally don't care. It too bad you've chosen your path but you've been given enough. Therefor you will be with out excuse later. So I don't care.

Exactly the kind of condescending bullshit that turns people off from religion. The "you'll be sorry" know it all.

Kiss my ass you hypocrite. Your the same ass way. Your condescedning bullshits turns me off too.

:tup:

consider

Kiss my ass you hypocrite. Your the same ass way. Your condescedning bullshits turns me off too.

I think you have a bad case of the bull shits

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

seahawks-

i appreciate what you see in your example. i also appreciate the impact that it may have on you. however, again, this was all controlled and dictated by human intervention. while i find it fascinating that she can so vividly describe the scene, i am no more ready to attribute it to "god" than i am to put on pointe shoes and become a prima ballerina. i certainly can't explain it but it seems likely that there is a medical explanation for it.

i've heard of similar tales before. while this may be a common description of people who are in fact near death, it does do anything to prove the existence of god. i would think that images of loved ones wouldn't be too surprising if one were about to die. nor does the concept of "light". i've seen that kind of thing when coming around from anasthetic and a concussion. seems like a function of disruption of normal brain activity. the desire not go into the light (or die) seems like a base animal reaction to me. that's just me, the other side of the coin if you will.

Neurological experiments and NDE anecdotes all indicate that NDEs are remarkably similar, indicating that similar underlying physiological processes are to blame.

Kind of like you are a “read disciple of Kung Fu…oh wait…Karate…oh sorry, I mean Ju Jitsu….wait I misspelled that. Maybe its Bruce Lee boxing…damn, I can’t remember what you are disciple of! Oh yeah it’s the guitar blues!!!!

seahawks-

i appreciate what you see in your example. i also appreciate the impact that it may have on you. however, again, this was all controlled and dictated by human intervention. while i find it fascinating that she can so vividly describe the scene, i am no more ready to attribute it to "god" than i am to put on pointe shoes and become a prima ballerina. i certainly can't explain it but it seems likely that there is a medical explanation for it.

i've heard of similar tales before. while this may be a common description of people who are in fact near death, it does do anything to prove the existence of god. i would think that images of loved ones wouldn't be too surprising if one were about to die. nor does the concept of "light". i've seen that kind of thing when coming around from anasthetic and a concussion. seems like a function of disruption of normal brain activity. the desire not go into the light (or die) seems like a base animal reaction to me. that's just me, the other side of the coin if you will.

Neurological experiments and NDE anecdotes all indicate that NDEs are remarkably similar, indicating that similar underlying physiological processes are to blame.

There not all similar. lots of different ones.

Kind of like you are a “read disciple of Kung Fu…oh wait…Karate…oh sorry, I mean Ju Jitsu….wait I misspelled that. Maybe its Bruce Lee boxing…damn, I can’t remember what you are disciple of! Oh yeah it’s the guitar blues!!!!

It's Aikido, dummy. And guitar. And I sing too. I have many talents.

And I was sticking up for you. Well sort of. Anything to get at the Seafag.