Christian Climbers.

gforceclimber

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For clarification, I started to thread, and I am having a good time. And to help fuel any hate replies, " I personally think Jesus Christ is the Messiah, and He has done too many things in my life for me to believe otherwise...even when things don't go the way I think they should, It does not mean He is not there. Most of my crud in life is of my own making. Jesus is Lord.

By the way, what are your thougths on Satan everyone???

just curious, what exactly has jesus done in your life? i know he sends me spam from time to time but that's about it. being dead and all sort of limits what he can actually do.

what has atheism done for yours? or Buddha, or whatever...

Kevbone out of touch. I understand he liberal. Heck I agree with some of there stuff. But to be siding with this conspiracy crap shows a lack of smarts.

Kevbone outta touch. I unnerstan he lib'ral. Heck, Ah 'gree wit summa dey stuff. Butt to be sahdin' wit dis conspir'cy crap showz a lacka smahts.

Seahawk, you GOTS to stop imm'tatin' my ass!

Kevbone out of touch. I understand he liberal. Heck I agree with some of there stuff. But to be siding with this conspiracy crap shows a lack of smarts.

Kevbone outta touch. I unnerstan he lib'ral. Heck, Ah 'gree wit summa dey stuff. Butt to be sahdin' wit dis conspir'cy crap showz a lacka smahts.

Seahawk, you GOTS to stop imm'tatin' my ass!

TV your spelling thing is about as old as Kevbone repeated pictures.

Wer zu Lebzeit gut auf Erden

wird nach dem Tod ein Engel werden

den Blick gen Himmel fragst du dann

warum man sie nicht sehen kann

Erst wenn die Wolken schlafen gehen

kann man uns am Himmel sehen

wir haben Angst und sind allein

Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein

Sie leben hintern Sonnenschein

getrennt von uns unendlich weit

sie mussen sich an Sterne krallen (ganz fest)

damit sie nicht vom Himmel fallen

(repeat 2+ times)

kann man uns am Himmel sehn

Wer zu Lebzeit gut auf Erden

wird nach dem Tod ein Engel werden

den Blick gen Himmel fragst du dann

warum man sie nicht sehen kann

Sie leben hintern Sonnenschein

getrennt von uns unendlich weit

sie mussen sich an Sterne krallen (ganz fest)

damit sie nicht vom Himmel fallen

(repeat 2+ times)

kann man uns am Himmel sehn

No Se'

" I personally think Jesus Christ is the Messiah, and He has done too many things in my life for me to believe otherwise...even when things don't go the way I think they should, It does not mean He is not there. Most of my crud in life is of my own making. Jesus is Lord.

Can't come up with anything of value except more rote repetitions, eh? I bet you believe you're receiving Heavenly Brownie Points for brave testaments before the Romans. If that is the case, you don't know enough about your own religion. You get JACK for works, parrotboy.

Minx asked an appropriate and salient question. WTF have you that anyone else would want?

I think you work for that force more than you know.

" I personally think Jesus Christ is the Messiah, and He has done too many things in my life for me to believe otherwise...even when things don't go the way I think they should, It does not mean He is not there. Most of my crud in life is of my own making. Jesus is Lord.

Can't come up with anything of value except more rote repetitions, eh? I bet you believe you're receiving Heavenly Brownie Points for brave testaments before the Romans. If that is the case, you don't know enough about your own religion. You get JACK for works, parrotboy.

Minx asked an appropriate and salient question. WTF have you that anyone else would want?

I think you work for that force more than you know.

driving the dribble of drivel - you got yourself locked right in.

Kevbone repeated pictures.

Is that like your repeated bantar? Or repeated stupidity? Or repeated...repeated...repeated...repeated...repeated

...repeated...repeated...repeated...repeated

...repeated...repeated...repeated

Sorry....I had a bad case of drivel.....I think Satan influenced me.

For clarification, I started to thread, and I am having a good time. And to help fuel any hate replies, " I personally think Jesus Christ is the Messiah, and He has done too many things in my life for me to believe otherwise...even when things don't go the way I think they should, It does not mean He is not there. Most of my crud in life is of my own making. Jesus is Lord.

just curious, what exactly has jesus done in your life? i know he sends me spam from time to time but that's about it. being dead and all sort of limits what he can actually do.

please don't answer the question with a question. that's such a weak red herring. your response has a couple of serious flaws. a) the question was not directed at you and b) you didn't even bother to answer it. please try again, then perhaps I will answer yours.

oops, my post had spelling flaws.

Edited by minx

Kevbone repeated pictures.

Is that like your repeated bantar? Or repeated stupidity? Or repeated...repeated...repeated...repeated...repeated

...repeated...repeated...repeated...repeated

...repeated...repeated...repeated

Sorry....I had a bad case of drivel.....I think Satan influenced me.

lol that was kind of funny

please don't answer the question with a question. that's such a weak red herring. your response has a couple of serious flaws. a) the question was not directed at you and b) you didn't even bother to answer it. please try again, then perhaps I will answer yours.

talk about red herring. lol bait and switch.

a) you posted a question on the forum for all to see; if you want a particular person to respond only, then IM said person

b) it's called a rhetorical question

let me just add that i am truly fascinated by religion. the truth is that i WANT to believe. i'm in some ways envious of those that do believe. it would be so nice to have that crutch when things suck. that's how i see religion, a tool for those less fortunate, as a coping mechanism when trama happens, as survival too for the day to day grind. unfortunately, no matter how hard i try, i just can't "believe", don't have "faith" in "god", haven't been able to find it real in any way. perhaps by my inability to buy into the story of some unseen deity/creator, i cheat myself out of those perks.

i keep thinking that someone, somewhere will say something that helps me understand and believe in religion. instead, i'm plunged further into my atheism each time i encounter these discussions. i find myself more and more in the camp that doesn't believe that faith will help us through the bad times. i don't believe that there is a heaven when you die, nor a hell. i don't believe that religion will give me peace when things are difficult or help me find the answers. i don't believe some diety has predetermined my fate. i certainly think that saying that "god won't give you more than you can handle" is bunk.

i believe that i have to figure out how to solve my own problems. that i can irrevocably screw things up and no amount of prayer is going to fix it. i believe that people get more than they can handle all the time and head right off into the deep end. i believe when things suck, they just suck and the only comfort to be had is getting through it. i believe dead is dead.

I agree....do not answer a question with a question. That so republican.

He or she not going to answer for the same reason minx isn't.

Every hear of throwing your pearls in with swine?

The problem you have is that your religion may dictate that you be unconcerned with the dispersement of "your pearls". Maybe, you're just a chickenshit and afraid you'll "lose your life" here on cc.com.

Do you really think you can save it?