Christian Climbers.

gforceclimber

"Has Science Discovered God?"

NO

Has it discovered there isn't a God?? NO

it's tough to prove a negative.

I agree with Minx….what kind of mixed up thinking is this. I believe you have to prove God excises long before I have to prove he does not exist, simply because that is the 6000 year old debate…..not the other way around.

Kevbone, did you go to college, and if so, did you graduate. If not, did you graduate high school?

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Has Science Discovered God?"

NO

Has it discovered there isn't a God?? NO

it's tough to prove a negative.

I agree with Minx….what kind of mixed up thinking is this. I believe you have to prove God excises long before I have to prove he does not exist, simply because that is the 6000 year old debate…..not the other way around.

Kevbone, did you go to college, and if so, did you graduate. If not, did you graduate high school?

Ah….shit. ERock has entered the ring.

I was a student of life. I got my degree in crankin on the walls.

yawn.... Prove he doesn't. I personally don't care. It too bad you've chosen your path but you've been given enough. Therefor you will be with out excuse later. So I don't care.

Exactly the kind of condescending bullshit that turns people off from religion. The "you'll be sorry" know it all.

"I don't care". A real disciple of Jesus you are. :ass:

Kiss my ass you hypocrite. Your the same ass way. Your condescedning bullshits turns me off too.

Seahawks, did you go to college, and if so, did you graduate? If not did you graduate high school?

yawn.... Prove he doesn't. I personally don't care. It too bad you've chosen your path but you've been given enough. Therefor you will be with out excuse later. So I don't care.

Exactly the kind of condescending bullshit that turns people off from religion. The "you'll be sorry" know it all.

Kiss my ass you hypocrite. Your the same ass way. Your condescedning bullshits turns me off too.

Seahawks, did you go to college, and if so, did you graduate? If not did you graduate high school?

Hey E rock….WTF does college have to do with anything?

I started in a entry lever job. I have been promoted 3 times in 3 years.

This other guy got hired into the same job I have now.

We both make the same hourly wage……what the difference

I am debt free and he has $100.000 debt

Go fuck yourself.

Edited by kevbone

yes i did, both. Even passed the CPA exam. How about you?

Seahawks went to college. That, for me, has been the most fundamental, disturbing, and world shattering revelation of this entire forum.

Did you??? Mine was all math related, love math. I hate english and such. I like right and wrong, hated anything subjective.

I'm a Doctor of Hyperbolic Rhetoric.

And I invented Post-its.

Seahawks went to college. That, for me, has been the most fundamental, disturbing, and world shattering revelation of this entire forum.

Did you??? Mine was all math related, love math. I hate english and such. I like right and wrong, hated anything subjective.

I'm a Doctor of Hyperbolic Rhetoric.

And I invented Post-its.

Post-it where invented my 3-M. Did a case study on them in college. pick something else lol

Apparently, you didn't learn the difference between objective and subjective topics, based on your inane attempts to treat one as the other on a near daily basis.

Apparently, you didn't learn the difference between objective and subjective topics, based on your inane attempts to treat one as the other on a near daily basis.

E-Rock did you go to college?