Christian Climbers.

gforceclimber

Hey there kevboner, wanna suck an E_cock?

You couldnt pick your teeth with your E_cock. So no thanks.

My oh my, Kevboner, it sounds as though you have some latent "issues" you may need to address. These days, the demand is so high for people with your "inadequacies" that they even make medications. But you know all about that don't you?

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seahawk is quite likely THE dumbest object in the universe. That almost makes him worthy of scientific study.

Almost.

Amazing you call me dumb becuase I beleive in a God. Well I think your the dumbest ass in the world for not.

No we think youre dumb becuse you brag about passind a CPA test and you think it adds up to smarkts. And also another thing you are stuipid so there. whye don't you got try to solicity childrien for sexxs on teh interwebs because jesus will save you.

Seahawk is quite likely THE dumbest object in the universe. That almost makes him worthy of scientific study.

Almost.

Amazing you call me dumb becuase I beleive in a God. Well I think your the dumbest ass in the world for not.

Any person who wants to lock others in camps and reprogram them needs to personally exam himself.

Almost.

No we think youre dumb becuse you brag about passind a CPA test and you think it adds up to smarkts. And also another thing you are stuipid so there. whye don't you got try to solicity childrien for sexxs on teh interwebs because jesus will save you.

Spelling cops. That as bad as me. E-rock your the dumb ass that came in here asking for everyone education level. Not me. So when I ask you how far you have gone in school you freak. LOL

You need to be saved becuase your a dumb ass.

Lock itn camps and reprotgram, really is that what he wants to do. Teh shcok and horror!!!!!!!!!! LOL lol. Why don't we lock his kinkd ing camps and zap balls bexuz thats fwhat godless cluesless twits (I leanrned tha insult frim my title thing undeer my name) deserve. LOL

Lock itn camps and reprotgram, really is that what he wants to do. Teh shcok and horror!!!!!!!!!! LOL lol. Why don't we lock his kinkd ing camps and zap balls bexuz thats fwhat godless cluesless twits (I leanrned tha insult frim my title thing undeer my name) deserve. LOL

LOL have another drink

Who wants to bet that "lady's" kids are home-schooled?

Audience members who expected to see Bill Nye “The Science Guy” conduct experiments and wow their children received quite a surprise Wednesday when Nye spoke at McLennan Community College.

Nye instead addressed such topics as Mars exploration, global warming and energy consumption, particularly oil and gas. He even ruffled a few religious feathers along the way. The scientist with a background in stand-up and sketch comedy kept spectators interested, entertained and at ease with his funny, sometimes hilarious, delivery.

…The Emmy-winning scientist angered a few audience members when he criticized literal interpretation of the biblical verse Genesis 1:16, which reads: “God made two great lights — the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars.”

He pointed out that the sun, the “greater light,” is but one of countless stars and that the “lesser light” is the moon, which really is not a light at all, rather a reflector of light.

A number of audience members left the room at that point, visibly angered by what some perceived as irreverence. “We believe in a God!” exclaimed one woman as she left the room with three young children.

glad to see your skin has thickened since the Mt. Hood thread.

btw, this being a thread about religion and all, is "Mt. Hood" an euphemism for an uncircumsized penis?

i think if you could substitute the name "Mt Hood" for the word religion in this thread and the two thread would be about the same.

Hey there kevboner, wanna suck an E_cock?

You couldnt pick your teeth with your E_cock. So no thanks.

My oh my, Kevboner, it sounds as though you have some latent "issues" you may need to address. These days, the demand is so high for people with your "inadequacies" that they even make medications. But you know all about that don't you?

You are amazing erock....your cool! :tup: