Weight Loss Contest

Peter_Puget

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wooooohoo i get to weigh in tomorrow when i get back home. i want to see low 180's........... daing man ,i dont think i could stay fat around here. so much to do . i've enjoyed.......

Not sure what you'll see when you step on the scale back home, but don't worry about it too much. You've lost so much weight and look great! I couldn't believe the difference from when you left PDX and when I saw you in SEA this past weekend. Not sure what you did that time in between-not eat ;) and run miles after miles perhaps-but you :rawk:

todays weight: 182!!

start : 208

jan 1st : 227 (-45lbs)

its easy to be a hero , just become a fat slob first!! woohoo!!

gotta lose another 10 this month!! now i can run and melt it!!

so far , not much dieting except cutting out excesses,mostly climbing,biking,running.

thank you cc.

wooooohoo i get to weigh in tomorrow when i get back home. i want to see low 180's........... daing man ,i dont think i could stay fat around here. so much to do . i've enjoyed.......

Not sure what you'll see when you step on the scale back home, but don't worry about it too much. You've lost so much weight and look great! I couldn't believe the difference from when you left PDX and when I saw you in SEA this past weekend. Not sure what you did that time in between-not eat ;) and run miles after miles perhaps-but you :rawk:

NOW, THAT'S WHAT I CALL ENCOURAGEMENT!!!! THANKS ........PNW RULES!!!

so far , not much dieting except cutting out excesses,mostly climbing,biking,running.

thank you cc.

just think, you've got another 15 lbs of fatty flab above your neck that you could chop quickly...

:fahq:

thank you cc.

just think, you've got another 15 lbs of fatty flab above your neck that you could chop quickly...

:fahq:

that is the seat of my intelligence......no way i'm cuttin' that !!!!!!!

I weigh.......

too much.

But, I have been eating much, much healther and actually started working out again. Thanks you guys--I may be fat, but I feel better.

I am right there with you sister. i am not working out hard but i am doing yoga regularly again and paying attention to what i am eating. at least i am not gaining :)

so this is basically down to a fivesome....!

me and the four womanising women.! great, i likes it... yet i get the feeling i'm the only one focusing the sliming down thang.....

"

thats awright cause " i luv you'se just the way you'se are......."

today 182

last week 182

start 208

jan 227

naxt week ...... the 170's wooo thang!!

we could get together and workout.

me and the four womanising women.! great, i likes it... yet i get the feeling i'm the only one focusing the sliming down thang.....

"

Hey, bud, you're not the only one. I'm still focused on slimming down. I can't help it if the scale isn't budging. I am still watching what I eat and working out and am down a size, almost another one I discovered while swimsuit shopping. Pilates twice a week, climbing once a week and hiking when I can. Today I biked and swam. And btw, Feck's still here and a couple other guys, too!

I haven't gone anywhere even if I haven't posted for this week. I have been keeping tabs and I'm steady around the weight I posted last.

I don't know that I'll post next Monday as it'll be 2 days after an operation, but I am going for a long bike ride tomorrow.

I haven't gone anywhere even if I haven't posted for this week. I have been keeping tabs and I'm steady around the weight I posted last.

I don't know that I'll post next Monday as it'll be 2 days after an operation, but I am going for a long bike ride tomorrow.

xoxoxoxoo

let us know how it goes. I will be thinking of you :wave:

"

today 182

last week 182

start 208

jan 227

naxt week ...... the 170's wooo thang!!

we could get together and workout.

I think the weaker-willed were lured away by the "Weight Gain Contest" thread. They've got torta's and guacamole over there.... :chebit:

You guys are the SURVIVORS! :tup::rawk: