today is one of those days

minx

i'm stuck at work. spray is extra i-boring. my friends and loved ones are out skiing w/o me.

where's the penguin toss link. damnit i'm bored

either that or cough up some entertaining bicking that hugo chavez stuff was good for a while but fairweather is gone.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck that, it's face down in the pillow time for you again!

your husband made me say that.

yeah, he's like that sometimes. but he's not here right now to amuse me like that. come on--somebody step up w/the penguin link.

bad skiing is better than work no matter how you look at it. but a double lap and a bus downtown might be better than skiing, depending on how you look at it.

Fuck skiing. Walking is where it's at. I did a double loop today, and tomorrow I'm taking the bus downtown....talk about thrilling.

You know, out of the corner of my eye I saw that as "wanking is where it's at" and I thought, "Yeah, Kurt is back ON it!" Reading the actual post I still think it's true. Yeah, courtesy of your injury you've temporarily lapped me in terms of age, but you're nowhere I won't be in time. I can easily imagine a time when walking and taking the bus will be thrilling. :tup:

What exactly was it Minx was bitching about? Get a grip girl!

You seattleits talk about skiing alot. Is there skiing close to Seattle? How far of a drive? Is it any good?

C'mon baby boy, for them that dwell in hell it's a damn sight closer than you Vancouverists have access to, especially factoring in the Sandy clusterfuck. Minx herself is as close as if she lived in Govt. Camp.

Of course, we that dwell in the Olympia purgatory confines can tell you all to go suck cocks in hell if you think you have it as bad as us.

Fuck skiing. Walking is where it's at. I did a double loop today, and tomorrow I'm taking the bus downtown....talk about thrilling.

Come downtown sometime and I'll buy you lunch!

I'll keep that in mind. For right now I just need to focus on getting comfortable with the system. I've never been much of a bus rider.