Fluoride Good,Bad Why?

layton

all you fricken pussies drink bottled water anyway nowadays, so why do you care about flouridation?

Even the old woman I married pays for bottled water, and our water comes from the Green River watershed--some of the best damned water in the nation--they do NOT filter it!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to my dentist and asked her about floridation. She was disgusted that our community, full of undereducated ignorami who would all oppose chlorination of water if given the chance, shot down the floridation initiative. Therefore, floridation is a good idea. Case closed.

Why is the case close? Because YOUR dentist is disgusted? Lame

I went to my dentist and asked her about floridation. She was disgusted that our community, full of undereducated ignorami who would all oppose chlorination of water if given the chance, shot down the floridation initiative. Therefore, floridation is a good idea. Case closed.

How's the tooth holding out?

Let's just not Floridate the next election, OK?

Why is the case close? Because YOUR dentist is disgusted? Lame

No, because YOUR dentist thinks it's a good idea.

I have all my teeth and only one small cavity, thanks to fluoride treatments as a child.

these days a lot of people under the age of 25 don't have any cavities. this is partly due to flouridation, but more due to the widespread use of sealants (which children who don't have dental insurance are less likely to get).

can we start talking about mercury amalgam fillings now?

how long do intend to live. i say introduce toxins to your body so you can build up a tolerance. cockroaches have built up tolerances. maybe we can to, however totally healthy people die without a warning so i hope you live to be 100. watch out for black helicopters.

how long do intend to live. i say introduce toxins to your body so you can build up a tolerance. cockroaches have built up tolerances. maybe we can to, however totally healthy people die without a warning so i hope you live to be 100. watch out for black helicopters.

Bacteria and insects build up tolerances to toxins because they evolve over many generations to do so. We might, too. You can be part of the first generation to get the natural selection ball rolling.

While we're on the subject, I was hoping if Buckaroo could tell us if he has ever come across a conspiracy theory that he found unconvincing, and on what grounds.

I'd also be interested in hearing whether or not he has considered that he may be unwittingly furthering the aims of a larger conspiracy by laying bare the evidence and analysis that have hitherto escaped the general public's notice.

It would also be interesting to hear a short story in which Buckaroo relates a scene from his life in which there was no sinister subtext that he was aware of, and all the actors made their motives explicit. This can include inanimate objects, such as the "walk" signal at a crosswalk, live actors like the 16 year-old Asian kid manning the till at McDonalds, or animals. Like the neighbors dog, who always seems to cock his head to the side and perk up his ears suspiciously whenever anyone in earshot utters the word "Zionist."

Bacteria and insects build up tolerances to toxins because they evolve over many generations to do so. We might, too. You can be part of the first generation to get the natural selection ball rolling.

are you a clean liver TVvasTArkaTEna.