Jon Fri

smithisheaven

So is this how it goes on CC.COM... you make a post or 2... poking fun at a couple of people and then you start getting nasty messages from JOHN FRIEH to shut up and watch your mouth... Love this site. The guy doesnt even know what he is talking about but spouts off like he does... get a clue before u fucking leap asshole. Must be Olys bitch or somthin, protecting him like a new puppy.

Edited by minx

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

][font:Impact]S[/font]hU[font:Comic Sans MS]T[/font] [font:Arial Black]U[/font]p!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.......................................................................................................................................................................

I'm not going to list any shortcoming which he may have here(don't we all have some, some more than others I suppose), but I'll give him full credit for:

-some pretty awesome TRs/pictures

-working to conserve climbing

-helping newbs get into climbing

i believe what you are nitpicking about there smithisheaven is your spray in a topic which john is passionate about: protecting ice climbing in Hyalite. regardless of what you might think about someone, if you're really a climber you should think about respecting the efforts some people put forth in protecting all climbers access to an area.

of course this is spray, so spray on here, I don't care. john is not my bitch, but we happen to share the same concern for protecting access for climbers, that is certain.