Hey Mayor Nickels!

Fairweather

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok if you stfu about guns!

the arguments made here by others about personal safety which is fear based . guns provide nothing

if you say you like the feel of power when you fire a gun,that's different. guns are fun!

Edited by virendra7

i have a similar feel when i am IN nature, she's is the host ,i am her guest. however i just dont pull canon and blast a beautiful deer 'cause i get a rush.or i like IT'S meat.

we are more focused on discussing city gun-life. its useless.fear is the enemy.

STFU, n00B. I was talking to V7 about 'higher/lower' instincts. If the fear you're talking about isn't a 'lower' instinct, I don't know what is.

PS I don't hunt.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

I know I'm being too kind. Poor leadership skills seem to be a prerequisite for Seattle Mayors of late, as well as other city posts - and King County Executive, for that matter. There are some sharp tools out there, but no one is electing them.

Duh. It's not rifles. It's fawkin' HANDGUNS. It's those jack boot thugs, the NRA. It's some folks moronic idea that limiting hand guns is impinging on their "Rights"...

"I'm sorry sir. You'll have to wait a week before I can sell you this SigSauer." :cry: :cry: Nooooooooooooooo!! Wake up. "It affords me personalpro." Do it the old fashion way. Sawed off shotgun. Turn his wannabe intruder ass into hamburger helper. Buy an Akita or two. :mistat:

Actually, sawed off shotguns are already illegal. 18" barrel required. Penalty for violation is as severe as owning a fully automatic gun in many states.

In Washington State there is NO waiting period for a gun purchase w/concealed weapons permit.

A handgun is the ideal personal/home protection. The shotgun being the perfect home defense weapon is pure hooey, IMO. But you're right about the dog! Absolutely nothing beats a loyal medium-to-large sized dog for home security. Unfortunately, the bad elements of society seem fond of certain unstable breeds these days.

Indeed. What would an intruder do if he saw this killer weenie decending on him the minute he stepped foot into my abode?

flyingweenie.jpg

Or in full attack mode:

flyingweenie2.jpg

Certain death

[snobcarpenterrant]and I gotta say, that's a lame finish where the wall meets the ceiling and around the windows... you needs a pro carpenter.

and I notice you didn't lap the shingles sufficiently to cover the white of the previous wall pokin' through between the shingles. I'm whorrified[/snobcarpenterrant]

Edited by Dechristo