Hey Mayor Nickels!

Fairweather

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He and his henchmen gave a press conference today demanding that the state leftistlature outlaw certain-looking guns and impose a law that was soundly rejected by over 70% of state voters nine years ago.

http://www.womenandguns.com/wfn/i676.html

Shamelessly trying to capitalize on events in Tacoma today. Unbelievable. Maybe he should start by firing his police chief who can't seem to keep track of his own pistol!

http://www.seattle.gov/news/detail.asp?ID=6877&Dept=40

Not much doubt that the governor Seattle politicos bought and paid for will do their bidding.

Edited by Fairweather

Isn't it ironic that opinionated left wing liberals think that their politics are somehow superior to right wingers? Get a life!

DeadNose, while you are fondling that gun of yours, let me give you a bit of information if that stroking does not distract you.

Here in Idaho, every schoolboy knows the second ammendment by heart. In fact, instead of saying the pledge of allegience, they stand before the flag every morning and repeat the second ammendment. Most here want a gun for the Idaho state liesure sport, hunting. However many other people and the NRA in particular interpret the 2nd to mean any kind of weapon is their birthright. Did you know the 2nd ammendment is an ammendment? I know, I have to speak real slow here. It is not part of the origional constitution. It can be re-ammended at the whim of Congress, and probably will. Leaving you nothing to stroke. Get over it.

gun ownership is not political, it is barbaric.!

Go back to Jamaica there's an unbarbaric place. Commy liberals can give up there guns. Last time I checked we had a right to bare arms. The kids that got shot yesterday was in a gang and was 17 and was a father. I bet his daddy taught him well.

gun ownership is not political, it is barbaric.!

Go back to Jamaica there's an unbarbaric place. Commy liberals can give up there guns. Last time I checked we had a right to bare arms. The kids that got shot yesterday was in a gang and was 17 and was a father. I bet his daddy taught him well.

You are a clueless twit.

DeadNose, while you are fondling that gun of yours, let me give you a bit of information if that stroking does not distract you.

Here in Idaho, every schoolboy knows the second ammendment by heart. In fact, instead of saying the pledge of allegience, they stand before the flag every morning and repeat the second ammendment. Most here want a gun for the Idaho state liesure sport, hunting. However many other people and the NRA in particular interpret the 2nd to mean any kind of weapon is their birthright. Did you know the 2nd ammendment is an ammendment? I know, I have to speak real slow here. It is not part of the origional constitution. It can be re-ammended at the whim of Congress, and probably will. Leaving you nothing to stroke. Get over it.

Guns. It's going to be a long thread.

Given that rodentia are the most successful mammalian order on the planet, I have to respectfully disagree.

The 2nd amendment has no more chance of being repealed than the 1st. Hunting is far too popular, the NRA is far too well funded, organized and effective, and the Democrats are largely dropping the anti-gun issue, and wisely so, to face political reality and bolster their support for more pressing issues.

As a tree hugger, we wouldn't want a repeal, particularly of hunting weapons. Hunters (and fisherman) give by far more money to environmental causes (for habitat protection) than those who do not participate in those sports.

Besides, I loves me some elk steak.

Probably the most effective way for government to reduce gun crime is to require federally licensed arms dealers to have a regular storefront and keep accurate, auditable records. The lionshare of guns used in crimes come from licensed dealers who sell out of their homes...to anybody.

As for banning weapons that look like assault rifles, that seems prudent if the weapon and can be readily converted to a fully automatic, which is already illegal. Otherwise, it seems pointless.

Well said! Additionally I'd like to say that like, that one dude totally didn't prove that other dude's point or anything.

Sometimes I don't understand your posts. Even like your name for example. Counterfeit fake, does that mean you are a fake counterfeit, ie. the genuine article? Does that mean everything you say is correct? Are you then a spray fake? I get so confused. :wazup:

Hunting is far too popular

or not

newsweek article on the waning of hunting

The Elusive Hunter

It's a way of life that dates to the dawn of the nation. But hunting is on the wane in America. A sportsman's lament.

These people that want to ban hunting. Hypocrits, Wonder what that cheesburger has in it everynight. They want us all to become a bunch of Vegans?

I love animals they taste great!!!!