Experts

olyclimber

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am an expert in nothing. Please feel free to ask questions; I will help in any way I can. However, pleased be warned that nothing will come of it.

glad to see you around. i was wondering where you have been hiding yourslef :wave:

the only expertease i have is SEX. unfortunately i am have too much integrity to exploit my god given talent, and i only do it for pleasure. ;)

Yes, I'll admit it. Although it was a shameful part of my life, I'm not strong enough to hide it any longer.

I, too, was a pert.

But with the help of this twelve step program, baby Jesus, and a mountain of blow, I was able to turn my live around. And with little humility, I can truthfully say that:

"I am an Ex-pert."

Bless you.

I am an expert admin of 3 successful forums, don't take this personally, but this kind of bittersweet forum ruins the credibility of an otherwise noble sport full of brave, spirited men and women who are responsible for providing inspiration for those of us who don't climb and role models for our children. This sport needs to be protected just much as marriage, the family, and our freedom, and the focus of some of your members on sodomy, excretion, bestiality, drugs, alcohol, firearms, horse anatomy and giant flying cats is certainly not helping. Please address these concerns immediately and may God bless all of you heroes who boldly go forth to where ridge meets sky.