has cc.com gone big time?

lI1|1!

so now the ads by google banner at the bottom of the page is for some A&E channel action thriller instead of whatever local gear shop. i'm wondering if this is in some automated way due to the web traffic the hoodie thread is generating. wow.

what kind of $$$$$ does this generate???????

will jon and timm@y soon be retiring to some beach on hawaii? are they gonna be riding around in a superstretch humvees, with some high class hook-ahs, having high profile fallouts and busting caps outside nightclubs at 2 am???

i remember when this place was small time, before the money and drugs went to people's heads and all. it was different back then.

:pagetop:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

IM RICH BEYTOCH.

I'm just here for the hookers and blow.

But with the huge profits from selling out, I am going to buy a herd of TaunTauns and finalize my life long dream of doing the F.W.T.A. (First Winter TaunTaun Asscent) and the F.W.T.D. (First Winter TaunTaun Descent) of the Three Sisters.

TaunTaun.jpg

If I can possibly secure here services, I plan on hiring Suzy Stormtrooper to be my guide 8D

star_wars29.jpg