MOST ENTERTAINING POSTER?

kevbone

Im going to have to give it up to Arc, for his award. He/she is abusive, crass, and has no style. But I love to read his/he posting. Simple, entertainment.

Sencond goes out to Steven Segal. He uses the whole “im a bad ass” theme. Very entertaining. Even if he is a tool. I do look forward to reading his drivel on a daily basis.

Keep it up boys!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dru would be number 1, but he waters down the good stuff with a bunch of other stuff in between.

Donnybaker is high on the list, Iain has good posts under a few Avatars as well. Arc isn't on the list but sometimes Kevbone is and Dan Forester too when he's awake.

For interesting reality, Wayne, Layton, John and a few others too who are not as prolific bring the whole package of great climbing pics and interesting text all over the place.

Theres a bunch of people posting under assumed and hidden names who bring it occasionally: like Glassbonghits and Seagul: he's on that list sometimes and others too.

Dru would be number 1, but he waters down the good stuff with a bunch of other stuff in between.

Donnybaker is high on the list, Iain has good posts under a few Avatars as well. Arc isn't on the list but sometimes Kevbone is and Dan Forester too when he's awake.

For interesting reality, Wayne, Layton, John and a few others too who are not as prolific bring the whole package of great climbing pics and interesting text all over the place.

Theres a bunch of people posting under assumed and hidden names who bring it occasionally: like Glassbonghits and Seagul: he's on that list sometimes and others too.

Hey bill, are you saying people actually post under different names? Who would do such a thing?

Asshole and Freak.

Yes, he may be that. I dont know. I do know when he post I read and usualy laught at what an asshole and loser he is. There for the most entertaining posting poser.

Bill Coe is also funny. Although he is not an asshole, just alittle of a smart ass once in while. This is why I like him.

Hey bill!!!!