WHO HATES CC.COM????

kevbone

Come on, you know I provide a valuable commodity here on CC.com. I provide entertainment. I will be your whipping boy, go ahead and make fun of me all you want. I don’t get offended. But, it’s not like you have to respond to what I say. If you do, well, you’re addicted, just like me!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will do it:

Seagalsongs.jpg

The ringing rockistry of "Don't You Cry" (also written with Barnhill) could have come right out of the Counting Crows fakebook at their most Beatlesque and excessive. It's still got a fine melody and the wide-open guitar sound has lots of charm, but the actor's voice has a hard time carrying it in front of such a big mix.

cry.gif

I could put you in touch with the sprayer formerly known as trask.

i heard the minute you get banned you see this bright light and angels descend upon you, the angels will comfort you.

come to find out that it wasn't so for poor trask. last i heard he was workin at a carwash, talkin bout the carwash baby.

by the way i think your a butt muncher. it's obvious that he is just having fun and out right admitting that he is not in denial like you are.