TR; SeaGals, rat, Borat, AlpineK, and me

MarkMcJizzy

Oh my gosh, what a weekend:

1) rat and I visited Feck (AlpineK), and had a swell time watching “Shaft” and "Patton”

Score; Good guys: 2 –Bad guys: 0

USA: 2 – Germany: 0

2) rat and Kurt needed to boost their self-esteem at the price of mine. They proceeded to gang up on me, and attempt to criticize me for various things. I realized that these actions were a cry for help, and Rolf was finally seeing the fallacy of his yin. My yang won out, and Rolf is now all sunny and nice.

Score; yin:0 – yang: 1

3) rat and I then saw “Borat”. Rolf thought it was too plebian for his tastes, and would have been happier seeing “Waiting for Godot”. I actually thought that “Borat” was a little high-brow for me

Score; Me:1 – rat: 0

4) We then took Feck to the Food Court at the Overlake Shopping Center. Kurt brought no money, so we had to pony up for our head injured pal

Score; Kurt (Feck): 1- Rolf and I: 0

5) The Big Event - Seahawk Sunday. The newly yang powered Rolf cheered his lungs out for the hometown Seahawks as they rallied from behind to win.

Score; Seahawks 24-St Louis 22

And a big “W” in Rolf’s positive energy column!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5) The Big Event - Seahawk Sunday. The newly yang powered Rolf cheered his lungs out for the hometown Seahawks as they rallied from behind to win.

I've seen enough. Let's trade Hasselback and Alexander and bring in some offensive-line talent. I think we could get it done without those guys.

I've seen enough. Let's trade Hasselback and Alexander and bring in some offensive-line talent. I think we could get it done without those guys.

Holmgren should NOT be in a big hurry to get Hasselback back out there. What's the sense in rushing an injured player to return when is replacement is doing so well?