Kurt Fickeisen: current news

MarkMcJizzy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well some of my meetings with the doctors have been a little stressful. It seems they don't want me skiing until next season, and one of the doctors thinks I should forget climbing. They just don't have a clue about how important that is to me. I like to think I'll make it back, but I just don't know. All I have to say is fuck the doctors.

Thanks everybody. I'm briefly back at my place for a little bit. Pretty soon I'm back to the parents house. I'll try and do the only exercise which I can do which is go for a walk.

:wave:

Hey Kurt,

i have been in hiding and not around lately. I am so glad to hear you are doing so well. I have been spending a lot of time with my ex boy-friend (not badvoodoo, the one you all don't know) he just had surgery to put his spine back together. he can walk too :) he too can not wait to get back to skiing. and would like to get back to the mountains and some unfinished business in Alaska. I know i am not up there with you, but i think about you a lot. I can understand your frustration at wanting to get back at climbing and skiing. I don't blame you. however I for one want you on this big round ball as long as possible, so take it easy. the mountains aren't going anywhere any time soon. erosion takes a long ass time, so you take your time and heal. when you are ready to hit it i hope i can count on you for a skiing lesson. there isn't any one else on the world who would have as much fun watching me fall on my ass all day :)

Lotsa luv!!

Muffin