Pub Club 10/10

snugtop

Hey there,

Interested in a Pub Club on 10/10? I'd like to hear what others did this summer.

I suggest the *Latona Pub.* Please reply if you are coming -- no need to reply to say that you are not.

Everyone attending should try to bring photos; at the least I can bring a laptop to show em on (photos of climbing or hikes, but motorcycles work too) Of course, if someone brought a projector that would be cool.

snugtop.gif

Edited by snugtop

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't know about next week...but...tomorrow we're having a little (or big) get together at World Cup Espresso and Wine for Sky's photo exhibit.

5200 Roosevelt Way @ 7:00. To be followed by $1 pitchers a few doors down at Dante's.

Bring your party shoes!

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

I suggest the Blue Star in Fremont.

Does the Blue Star like us again? I remember last time we were there, they wanted us out (bad) at 10pm. We ended up staying later and all sorts of uncomfortable things happened.

But if you wanna go to the Blue Star....just make sure it's all wrapped up by 9.

Chuck's just pointing this out because he never gets to go out UNTIL 9:00. A bit of "show and tell" sounds fun. And we can make plans for the following weekend's rope-up. It'll be full moon on Friday night - you gonna go climbing or simply howl at the moon?

Hmm I don't remember micro pickets, but I do remember fireplace bouldering snaf.gifsnaf.gif's. Then again it might have been some other time.

How about a Pub Club when I get back to Seattle? I'll be back next week. Last time the Tannedsnaffle and I show up to the Ballroom and all you lame fuckers were not there. Well we had a good time with you, maybe we don't need you. Anyways a few nights before that we the uber cool private Pub Club, yeah most of you weren't invited only the cool kids at that one.