Pub Club 10/10

snugtop

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry Wayne your a cool adult, now that you are re-parenting. This time it will be open to cool adults too, especially since I have enter the adult realm, damn it, oh well.

Oly do ever sleep? You seem like your the first and last to post each day. College Inn sound good for the folowing week, though I have to check with the boss to see if I can make it. I want to hear all the stories of chicks kissing, who couldn't hold there beer and what was climbed at the Rope-up.

The Fireplace Traverse is no more cry.gifcry.gifcry.gif I moved out of that place last year (but I left the tape on--I can only imagine the new renters coming up with an explanation for that)

As far as today, it's at the Latona, but it seems that a band of misfits has decided to hijack pub club to attend some sausage fest. But the cool kids will be at the Latona, fo sure.

Also, fyi, the shultzies sausage club is just a meeting of cc.com admins, so go to the latona instead, and bring pictures.

My wife told me to apologize for my comments Snugtop, or I'm not getting any....so I'm sorry. frown.gif

Haha yellaf.gif your so whipped!

I have to admit it though, given the choice I would be making the appolgy, even if I didn't mean it, too.

• 2 weeks later...
How did this go? Did it come off?

I'll be up for Pub Club on October 24.

Dude! It was awesome! Everybody whose been there before was there! I'm sure you could imagine what it was like without even being present: the usual equipment swap, new gear demo from Petzl and Black Diamond, Messner's slide-show, the complimentary lap-dances, the champagne fountain, the free limo service back home for those who "had a few". (And dang that Messner! If I hear him give that "Gasherbrum" talk one more time, I'm never going to one of these Pube Club things again....hasn't he climbed anything else he can brag about????) The goody-bags from the gear reps were pretty decent this time...just about everybody got at least six new cams and a coupon for a pro-deal. The worse part of the whole evening was everybody asking where Catbirdhead was. Either you're really popular, or they ran out of new stuff to talk about week after week, or both. So where's it going to be next time? I'm hoping for a new down jacket and I have a few books from Europe I'd like autographed.

The Pube Club Logo:

ghdaybm.jpg