What the F@#$@#$

kevbone

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I was just kidding, whereas you're serious.

No offense, but I think you take this board too seriously. Relax, take some deep breaths and go climbing.

Youve got to be kidding right. Serious, went by by long ago with anything that has to do with CC.com, it is some good old entertainment. wave.gif

What the hell the matter with the moderators around here? They chopped a perfectly good post that was in no way spray. Other than I was spraying about having been to Mallorca. I said nothing rude. Nor did the other. Yet Its was moved to spray, as if I started the frickin post.

What the fuck. Cant you all just leave us CC.comers alone?

Don't get lost CBS:

-Kevbone is not Lambone

-Lambone did not request to be banned

-Squid asked to be banned

-Squid managed to quit cold turkey on his own

-Carl pleaded to be banned

-Carl is still here

-Carl is not Kevbone

This is one of those silly logic story problems. The answer is that HotCarl is Lambone, right rolleyes.gif

No Kevviecakes, there was nothing wrong with your post, it was just the root where things went south, and it made an easy point to prune away the dross.

It's turning fall, and the forecast is for a tumultous spray season, since things are kicking up while the weather is still good. The short answer is that spray belongs in Spray, not the Climbers Board, and prattling on about selling pot and who's fucking whose mother is definitely spray. Think of the Climbers Board as your mother's living room, and Spray as the rumpus room in the basement with the brown cork walls, burnt orange shag carpet, and black light posters on the ceiling. Post accordingly.

And don't fuck around with the TR's.