Vantage Area Guide Books

Crillz

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I don't think I've ever had the book for Vantage but somehow know most of the routes anyway wink.gif I'm a book bum I guess. My recommendation is to just show up at Vantage and start talking to people, in addition to finding out all the route info you want you'll probably meet some new people and maybe even share some TR's.

As a New York Times Bestselling Guide Book Author,(Perhaps you've heard of Rockclimbs of the Inland Northwest?) I highly endorse the Yoder book over the other unmentionable book you mentioned. Buy Yoder's book or spend eternity, empty, sad, and ignorant of the pleasure that is, Vantage Rockclimbing.

Or spend eternity, empty, sad, and ignorant of the pleasure that is, Vantage Rockclimbing actually climbing smile.gif I'm one of those people though that has never bothered to remember a single route name at Vantage, but I am the guy who can tell a person there standing next to a 5.9 with a 5.7, 5.9, 10b, 9, 7, 9 to the right and in that order wink.gif I guess my brain just has to determine which routes are worthy of remembering and only punch card those into my old archaic computer brain.