my opinions of CC.com

Gary_Yngve

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are looking to this crowd for support of your achievements, you need to develop your sense of self-esteem more.

If you post your TR's, beta, and spray for fun, entertainment, education and recognize that it IS THE FUCKING INTERNET NOT THE REAL WORLD, then you have a head on your shoulders.

wave.gif E

Damn i forgot E and Aline fox in my compliments and the people here i adore.... you guys RULE and dont forget the Gin this year bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Hey!

If you are looking to this crowd for support of your achievements, you need to develop your sense of self-esteem more.

If you post your TR's, beta, and spray for fun, entertainment, education and recognize that it IS THE FUCKING INTERNET NOT THE REAL WORLD, then you have a head on your shoulders.

wave.gif E

Damn i forgot E and Aline fox in my compliments and the people here i adore.... you guys RULE and dont forget the Gin this year bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Hey!

Are you feeling slighted?

Since this is such a warm fuzzy place you two should definitely kiss and make up blush.gif

I think Gary brought up some good points. I first started using this board a few months ago to get some beta for a local alpine climb (which I got, thanks Dru). Generally, however, it is frustrating to read through what could be interesting discussion threads but are 90% spray, 10% good information. So now, I mostly visit this board for the entertaining banter. If I get some useful climbing info - BONUS!

On the other hand, Gary does seem idealist, naive and over-sensitive. He might have better luck telling Osama Bin Laden to voluntarily curb his abuse.

But Gary, I did enjoy your photography thread. And I especially enjoy your incredulous reactions to people heaping abuse on you. Please don't leave us.

Actually, I have noticed if people ask for specific route beta or conditions, they get good info and little spray.

I tried that once and I was sincere. I was looking for MORE beta on a route and I got slammed, so I am under the understanding this web site is for entertainment purposes only.

Actually, I have noticed if people ask for specific route beta or conditions, they get good info and little spray.

I tried that once and I was sincere. I was looking for MORE beta on a route and I got slammed, so I am under the understanding this web site is for entertainment purposes only.

Maybe some joker put a "spray me" sign on your back grin.gif

wave.gif E

Hey!

i would never forget my sisters in climbing and umm other things... Minx and Archenemy i love you both and you konw it bigdrink.gif oh and Pandora as well, she is about the sweetest tastiet thing on this bbs evils3d.gif