Getting worked over by a good crack

minx

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF is up with Libra crack? It's so short and so unclimbable (for me.) I've lead or TRed 4 other .10a routes at index, and got them all first time around. I couldn't get more than a couple moves up libra and i was on TR!

Is that thing really .10a?? Maybe my hands are the wrong size. it was too big for fingers, not big enough for hands. The intense-looking body-builder woman who climbed it right in front of us kinda scared me as well.

WTF is up with Libra crack? It's so short and so unclimbable (for me.) I've lead or TRed 4 other .10a routes at index, and got them all first time around. I couldn't get more than a couple moves up libra and i was on TR!

Is that thing really .10a?? Maybe my hands are the wrong size. it was too big for fingers, not big enough for hands. The intense-looking body-builder woman who climbed it right in front of us kinda scared me as well.

The first time I TR'd it I ran up the thing. The key for me was thumb locks. I have yet to build up the testicular fortitude required to lead it.

Yeah, Libra just HURTS for two moves, then gets reasonable. I still have a divot in my hand.

The Aries chimney elicited some good responses... My follower: "I almost threw up at the top." From a guy I know who had just climbed the Grand Wall: "Oh I wouldn't lead that thing." My girlfriend walked right up it though. Maybe it's all in the chromosomes.

Yeah, Libra just HURTS for two moves, then gets reasonable. I still have a divot in my hand.

The Aries chimney elicited some good responses... My follower: "I almost threw up at the top." From a guy I know who had just climbed the Grand Wall: "Oh I wouldn't lead that thing." My girlfriend walked right up it though. Maybe it's all in the chromosomes.

the following comment doesn't change the fact that i love to get worked over by off-width crack. nothing like a good thrutch to make it a satisfying day afterall...

i think that the chimney on lizard is easier for those of us who are bit on the shorter side. i think we just fit better in there and can get a little deeper in the chimney so that the body position is better for working one,s way up. that said...it's a full body work out and theres clearly no need to go the gym afterwords.

the following comment doesn't change the fact that i love to get worked over by off-width crack. nothing like a good thrutch to make it a satisfying day afterall...

i think that the chimney on lizard is easier for those of us who are bit on the shorter side. i think we just fit better in there and can get a little deeper in the chimney so that the body position is better for working one,s way up. that said...it's a full body work out and theres clearly no need to go the gym afterwords.

nothing makes me feel as sexy as an off width grin.gif or a good Chimny... god i love cracks.