Want an FA? Here's your summer to do list

layton

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are they gonna promote to take your place - Destro?

some baboon named cevboner or something like that.

I may be taking a top security clearance position at DFA Skunkworks developing sportclimbing accessories such as laser pointers, megaphones, double stickclips, custom mega-top-ropes for "to bolt", vids of josephh pantomiming the moves to young warriors, etc.

State Crags -- I have heard people have been all over that place. Hell, its only 2.5 hours from WA Pass. It is now officially called something else. Named after some guy who died on Denali in 1995.

Diosbud Buttes - looks to be nice winter line you can see at the intersection of Hwy 20 and Cascade Pass road.

Elija Ridge - BTDT via easy route. Panther creek trail is ridiculous. Expect very bad brush in stilwell creek.

Booker - good luck finding a route

Perdition Pk. BTDT via sucky roper route. - the only line I can think of would be the northern of the two northeast facing lines(the southern of the northeast facing line is done). rock is between class 3 and 4 to summit from the west ridge.

State Crags -- I have heard people have been all over that place. Hell, its only 2.5 hours from WA Pass. It is now officially called something else. Named after some guy who died on Denali in 1995.

Diosbud Buttes - looks to be nice winter line you can see at the intersection of Hwy 20 and Cascade Pass road.

Elija Ridge - BTDT via easy route. Panther creek trail is ridiculous. Expect very bad brush in stilwell creek.

Booker - good luck finding a route

Perdition Pk. BTDT via sucky roper route. - the only line I can think of would be the northern of the two northeast facing lines(the southern of the northeast facing line is done). rock is between class 3 and 4 to summit from the west ridge.

cross those off the list then...