This is gettin' unnerving....

RuMR

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RuMR, you dont climb, but have knowledge of gear. You must work at REI. Are you a member? Or do you even have a member?

flyingpig'sboytoy...

No, i don't know anything about gear or climbing...everything i learned about climbing i learned from this here site...swear to god i did...

OMG me too bigdrink.gifcool.giffruit.gif

Funny thing i find that its not the second day after doing something that hurts, its the day AFTER that day...2 days down the road i feel like i got hit by a truck...its almost like the ol' bod has to figure out that it got beat up, then it gets mad, then it gets even...

No power is available on the second day, but there is some endurance though...

what gives with that delayed deal??? Anyone else get that??

Yep, same thing happens to me.

Me too. Sucks.

same cry.gif i hate the owey day frown.gif er um i mean days and i don't even get close to 17 pitches. i think that would kill me blush.gif

yes kevbone--anyone and someone will stop using these cams b/c of a couple of incidents. some folks have.

god you're a wank. way too cavalier about something upon which you rely to keep your pathetic ass in one piece.

not everyone or maybe not even most will quit using them but inconsistency and lack of QC in manufacturing is enough to make some people wary. it's probably not even an unreasonable response.

Minx. I used to think you were alright. But after that response I realized you are not that cool. Calling me names because I want to know who of you (on this thread) are going to cease use of one of the best cams out there. LAME. You probably don’t even own an alien, of course I am speculating, and am probably being a jerk for it, but I don’t care for I get to hide behind my computer, just like you.

I am not going to cease to use aliens.

Calling me names because I want to know who of you (on this thread) are going to cease use of one of the best cams out there. LAME.

Wrong. Minx called you a wank because you're

way too cavalier about something upon which you rely to keep your pathetic ass in one piece.

I am not going to cease to use aliens.

...and poor reading comprehension skills.

Edited by Dechristo

Your last comment was way better than that one. Hears the deal, you suck! And whats realy funny is, you know this to be true. Right now you are reading this wondering how I know this about you. My wobble alien head told me so!

Do you even climb? Or are you just bored, and trolling around the web, stating stupid shit?

kevbone--man, i am just crushed that you don't think i'm cool. damn it! my day is ruined.

you've been pretty dismissive of the concerns people have over aliens. while i may or may not agree with you, i think manufacturing problems are a legit reason for concern.

ftr-i don't climb so wtf would i know about them?

Well, theres still hope for how I feel about you Minx. Just know more name calling, we shall leave that to the true tools. They know who they are.

I agree manufacuring problems are a legit reason, I just am not convinced all aliens are going to be a problem, I have hung and fallin on these cams. I Hope I will not be praying to the dirt gods as I eat these words next time I am above the yellow alien and it falls out of the crack because the head fell off.