This is gettin' unnerving....

RuMR

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey enemy dude, are you telling me you dont climb at smith? Rap bolted, Every frickin route there. hipocrate!!!!!

actually, that's not quite true, now is it? Many of the classics are, but then many are not either...

Kev, i'm curious that your main point in any argument is "You don't even climb"...Is it possible to hold an opinion about something without being a climber? Is it possible that perhaps some of the people on this board have a lot of climbing experience at one point in their lives, but are now busy with careers, families, maybe other sports and dabble a little bit? Does it make you feel superior that you are a "climber" whatever that may be?

No I dont feel superior. I am looking to climb alot less soon because of family myself. I have been hot headed on this site just like you have been. And for that I get slammed, just like you. I have an opinion about alot of stuff I know nothing about. Its cool man. Sorry for being a wank (thanks minx for the vocab change)

I wonder if Kev's head would pop off if we jammed it in a crack and fell on him.

And back on topic -

The whole Aliengate situation is bumming me out. While I agree with what Counterfeitfake said about 100 pages ago, that this could have been user error, I'm still a bit concerned about my stock of aliens. I just acquired two sets of Hybrids. Since Wildcountry dropped their offset line, there isn't exactly too much to chose from. Maybe I can get that Ukranian guy selling KROK cams on E-bay to make me some...

I wonder if Kev's head would pop off if we jammed it in a crack and fell on him.

And back on topic -

The whole Aliengate situation is bumming me out. While I agree with what Counterfeitfake said about 100 pages ago, that this could have been user error, I'm still a bit concerned about my stock of aliens. I just acquired two sets of Hybrids. Since Wildcountry dropped their offset line, there isn't exactly too much to chose from. Maybe I can get that Ukranian guy selling KROK cams on E-bay to make me some...

You always make me laugh hahaha.gif

I don't think there is a set of cams produced by any company that have never ever had a problem, is there? I mean, shit happens. As long as there is no consistant pattern of failures nor a statistically significant total number of failures for a specific piece, then it's more or less okay I think. Hell, the drive to the climb is usually more dangerous than the climb itself (depending on the driver, climbing partner, conditions, and on and on and on.).

Oh, and will you send me that U-guy's email again, I broke the last cam I got from him.

"I wonder if Kev's head would pop off if we jammed it in a crack and fell on him."

Thats funny too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And back on topic -

I don't think there is a set of cams produced by any company that have never ever had a problem, is there? I mean, shit happens. As long as there is no consistant pattern of failures nor a statistically significant total number of failures for a specific piece, then it's more or less okay I think. Hell, the drive to the climb is usually more dangerous than the climb itself (depending on the driver, climbing partner, conditions, and on and on and on.).

Oh, and will you send me that U-guy's email again, I broke the last cam I got from him.

Ha Ha. You make ME laugh. Have you actually led anything on gear? Anything harder than 5.6. ?

I would way rather make a hard committing move over a blue metoli these days than a green alien. That said, there are some places only aliens will fit.

And back on topic -

Ha Ha. You make ME laugh. Have you actually led anything on gear? Anything harder than 5.6. ?

I would way rather make a hard committing move over a blue metoli these days than a green alien. That said, there are some places only aliens will fit.

Yes.