Where are the climbing TR's?????

ken4ord

wave.gifwazzup.gif So what's the deal? Yeah reports are going up but lately it seems more sort of hikes than climbing. Where is all the climbing TR's? Not the "I went cragging on well established single pitch routes" or "It was a beautiful hike" reports, but I want the "Jeezus I thought we were gonna die" or the "that was the hardest shite I have gotten on" type reports. Come on where is the stoke?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

high snow year ken... don't bag on people getting out, even if it's not the layton-esque gonzo style TRs. I'm sure lots of cc.comers have ambitious summer plans.

Yeah I know I know, I am just impatient. I know people are getting out on shit. They just don't seem to be putting up the purty pictures for us oogle over. Blake I do appreciate all the pictures you have put up, awesome thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif. I can't wait to get to Mordor sometime.

high snow year ken... don't bag on people getting out, even if it's not the layton-esque gonzo style TRs. I'm sure lots of cc.comers have ambitious summer plans.

Suprisingly though, lots of alpine rock looks pretty cleaned off anf climbable right now. I'm sure on northfaces and nooks and crannies and shit there's wetness and some snow, but south faces would be good and WA Pass is probably good to go right now.

wave.gifwazzup.gif So what's the deal? Yeah reports are going up but lately it seems more sort of hikes than climbing. Where is all the climbing TR's? Not the "I went cragging on well established single pitch routes" or "It was a beautiful hike" reports, but I want the "Jeezus I thought we were gonna die" or the "that was the hardest shite I have gotten on" type reports. Come on where is the stoke?

I'd have TRs but every time I try to go climbing there's aggro monkeys at the top of the crag throwing rocks down on me. Ouch!

Plus we got drunk (or was it just me?) and I taunted Kurt about his mom. It was extreme, bro. Actually the most extreme thing was how extremely bad my car smelled for a full week after that trip. ew.

No it wasn't just you. bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifcantfocus.gif

I did wash my stinky pants and now they smell like daisies shocked.gif

i've TRIED a lot. does that count.

Also, stupid gas prices and portland location won't allow me to say fuck it to the weather forecasts of 100% (like l-worth last sunday) and go anyways. Of course i'm sure the weather's been fine regardless of the forecast.

I think it only rains in the 20-40% zone.

Just ask skyclimb about his adventure with corvallisclimb. sorry to steal your glory guys, but I gotta post your picture of the rope.

This is what they found at the top of a jug line left for 2 years in the mountains. Thats definitely an "I almost died" moment.

IMG_2151sm.jpg

Edited by 111

Yeah AK and tansnaffle, you both are the slackers I am talking about. Sounds like good trip drinking, smelly pants (ts sort of curious what you were doing smelling AK's pants I guess that is another TR in itself), stories about mom, and some climbing thrown into the mix. Sounds like times I miss from the PNW.