another bolting ethics question/topic

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on folks, cant we all just get along?

Bolts, no bolts, repoint no repoint. Just climb for yourselves, no one else. Have fun. and quit bitching about things you cant controll, like a 4 inch hole in some rock somewhere that you dont own anyway!!!

Just go out and repoint, send, boulder stickclip or not, If you feel you have accomplished something when you leave the climbing area, thats all that matters.

After that feeling, its nothing but ego!!!

Edited by kevbone

Come on folks, cant we all just get along?

Bolts, no bolts, repoint no repoint. Just climb for yourselves, no one else. Have fun. and quit bitching about things you cant controll, like a 4 inch hole in some rock somewhere that you dont own anyway!!!

Just go out and repoint, send, boulder stickclip or not, If you feel you have accomplished something when you leave the climbing area, thats all that matters.

After that feeling, its nothing but ego!!!

Hola Kev! I sense the feeling that you are getting sucked into the black hole called the internet. yelrotflmao.gif

Plan on your grades going down as you spend more time typing and staring at a monitor than climbing and the callous' moving on the fingertips to accomodating the keypad. wave.gif

Just ask Dru, who walked away from an illustrious career at 29,999 posts to become G-spotter and start again.

Besides that, these folks generally just don't like people talking common sense to them anyway. I can't say why, but look around and you'll see it's true. I expect flames to soon head your way (things like STFU and all that) but I thought that was a spectacular post.

Bravo dude. fruit.gif

Warm Regards Kev.

Bill

PS, I heard Nolse has one of those Nasa ulta-drill that they took on a moon landing or the set of that Bruce Willis movie where that meteor was going to flatten earth, it screams so fast that it won't crater anything.

Please don't misunderstand me, I'm not accusing him of drilling your 10 foot high 5.8 problem.

I hear the concrete at his house looks like Swiss Cheese now.

Edited by billcoe

PS, I heard Nolse has one of those Nasa ulta-drill that they took on a moon landing or the set of that Bruce Willis movie where that meteor was going to flatten earth, it screams so fast that it won't crater anything.

Please don't misunderstand me, I'm not accusing him of drilling your 10 foot high 5.8 problem.

I hear the concrete at his house looks like Swiss Cheese now.

36 VOLTS! hahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gif

576552-c3_1.jpg

576552-c3_1.jpg.9a3654ca3be083d4497ff5c55eeaf8d9.jpg

Edited by John Frieh