Seattle Sucks

archenemy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am tired of the rainy weekends. I am tired of complaining about rainy weekends. Maybe Seattle should have a more flexible week and just call it Saturday any day its not raining.

But how would you deal with a whole year with only 20 Saturdays? tongue.gifthe_finger.gif

I am tired of the rainy weekends. I am tired of complaining about rainy weekends. Maybe Seattle should have a more flexible week and just call it Saturday any day its not raining.

Ditto on the rec to take up kayaking. It's the perfect sport for the "shoulder" seasons. When everyone on this site is bummed because it's too wet to climb rock and too warm for anything to freeze, you'll be busy watching the gauges rise and getting psyched for a weekend o' boating.

Don't try and fight the rain. Embrace it. Give your heart peace.

I don't wanna be looking back on my life and say, "I did not get out enough becuase of the weather." So I go out regardless of the weather. It is true. Ask Klenke and catbirdseat. They see my trip reports.

Edited by Stefan