AAAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAAA!!!!

olyclimber

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate to break the news to you guys, but the burritos they make at taco time are not authentic mexican burritos. and, in mexico they don't ride burros for for transportation, they mostly drive cars like us. sorry to ruin your happy little dream.

I have been to mexico, they eat buffet style every day. They all have big swimming pools with bars right in them and the booze is free. They have these brown people that they use for servants and for selling stuff on the beach but they speak mexican so you can't talk to them or anything.

Ahhh, yet another celebration where I go to a party and people assume I'm Mexican, it's all the same anyway. I'm even more afraid for this afternoon, when I'm joining a pub crawl at 3 with a group of people who consider Friday night Cinco de Mayo revelers "amateurs." I am afraid for Seis de Mayo.

I have been to mexico, they eat buffet style every day. They all have big swimming pools with bars right in them and the booze is free. They have these brown people that they use for servants and for selling stuff on the beach but they speak mexican so you can't talk to them or anything.

They sure understand the word "Vicodin"

Here in Rwanda we did our part in the celebration of Cinco de Mayo. Started at 7:30 and finished up the festivities at 3:30 after 6L of Tekillya, 2 case of cerveca, and several bottles of vino. The funny part was the vino was french which was brought over by the french and drunken by the french who showed up for a Mexican celebration of kicking french ass down in Puebla long time ago.