Seattle Dumpster Diving Guide

olyclimber

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...Not to stereotype homeless people, but if you are homeless and looking for free food to score out of a dumster I doubt you will first stop at the libray and check the internet for the best spots. wazzup.gif

confused.gif You ever been to the downtown Seattle public library? If it weren't for all the books and fancy architecture you'd mistake it for a homeless shelter, especially in the winter. That's where homeless people hang out and shit. There's probably some smart homeless folks in Seattle with all the time they spend there.

So...Not to stereotype homeless people, but if you are homeless and looking for free food to score out of a dumster I doubt you will first stop at the libray and check the internet for the best spots. wazzup.gif

Not just homeless people dumpster dive. Did you see the establishments that are located on that map? The person that this map is meant to appeal to (and probably created by) is none other than your garden variety, black carhart hoody wearing, dirty fingernail biting, shit-talking about things you don't know anything about, Northwest Anarchist. I lived with those dicks once, they LOVE dumpsters. It's like a statement of how REAL they are and how wasteful mainstream society is.