Part of the problem, or part of the solution?

MarkMcJizzy

What is with my former pal Dave Schuldt? First, as a challenge to my third best buddy Oly, Dave takes him to task over his stewardship of CC.

I agree whole heartedly. There is something wrong with Spray. It is lame of late. We need better and more viscious debates and of course more cowbell. And women. More women and maybe free stuff too. And name calling, that would be fun. Maybe some insightful and well researched personal attacks....but nothing against the user agreement of course.

Dude, you're parrt of the problem.

Yet, when given the opportunity to give back to the cc community as Assistant Uberator, Dave runs from the task.

Whem I am Uberator, Dave Schuldt will personally be in charge of you and AlpineK. You two will be in charge of the outhouse.

I've got better things to do w/ my time, later losers yellowsleep.gif

You can't have it both ways Dave, you can't complain about Spray, yet chicken out of helping spray get better. Spray would be so much better if you, Oly, and AlpineK would keep the CC outhouse nice and tidy. That is, unless you're a dumbshit.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark's hung a hogs head from a route at Index 3 years in a row. What have you done for the climbing community? Well what have you done punk? hellno3d.gif

Managed to avoid useless pseudo-alpha-male chest beating on spray.

Huh, that doesn't sound nearly as cool as this:

110pigrig4.jpg