• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Weekend_Climberz

Exit 38 Wed. after work

I am going too. Are folks meeting at the Issaquah Park and Ride at 4:30 again?

I'm looking to go tomorrow afternoon(Thursday) with a few folks that are (maybees) if anyone else is game. I'm thinking 32 or 38. Anyone else game? Can I join any crew?

Sure. Same carpool plan, I guess. Issaquah Park and Ride, NW Corner 4:30 pm. I want to go to Gun Show and check out some new Burdo routes.

Maybe too soon still, but I'm gonna have to switch to Thursday May 18th for the next outing so I can go to Joe Puryear's guidebook slideshow at Feathered Friends. Maybe I'll see some of you there. Maybe not confused.gif

I'm in for Thursday instead of Wednesday, too, if anyone's game to climb somewhere that's not all 5.10s.

Last night we didn't have much choice because of the rain. We went to Amazonia Wall and did a bunch of 5.10s. There is one 5.9 there and that was all that some of the people could manage to climb.

Amazonia is pretty sweet. Did you do the Iguana(rama)? wazzup.gif
Mais oui! It was the first time I'd led that one. I got to go up it a second time on top rope too!

Jim led I Remember Drooling, 5.10b. That one has a burly start that you can do a cool heel-hook on. He led it without the heel-hook and complained about how hard it was. After he saw me hook it he had to go back up just to try it that way.

It's Wednesday for me this week. Weather forecast has it cooling off on Thursday and I need to pack that night for a weekend trip.

I'm on for Thursday this week so I can hit the slideshow on Wednesday night at FF. I'll probably be trying to meet people at Exit 38 this week, since I'll be coming from Tacoma in the afternoon. thumbs_up.gifsnugtop.gif

Hmmm...would anyone be willing to go on Friday as well? Was planning to climb at SG with some ladies, but I might be able to persuade some of them to climb outside that day...depending on the weather.

I'm in for wed and thur, what time can I count on a belay?

I might hang at the wayout boulder till someone shows.

LUCKY

I'm in on Thursday. Lucky, where's the 'wayout boulder'? (gritscone?)

The wayout boulder, named that because we use to hit it on the way out, coming in from the parking to the trestle area cut right at car prowl sign, one of my fav boulder problems, YO MAMA V-2 a 30 ft trverse gently going up hill with only a 3 ft fall now that rockband.gif.

I don't know if I'm into the far side, I was more think'n a evening slam workout than a hot walk, unless your going to the new neverland I haven't checked it out yet.

I'm going to catch some wind on my Harley I will check to see what up in the morning wave.gif LUCKY