Exit 38 Wed. after work

The wayout boulder, named that because we use to hit it on the way out, coming in from the parking to the trestle area cut right at car prowl sign, one of my fav boulder problems, YO MAMA V-2 a 30 ft trverse gently going up hill with only a 3 ft fall now that .

I don't know if I'm into the far side, I was more think'n a evening slam workout than a hot walk, unless your going to the new neverland I haven't checked it out yet.

I'm going to catch some wind on my Harley I will check to see what up in the morning LUCKY

Well, Nevermind.

I'm mean, Nevermind rocks for a good workout. rockband.gifwazzup.gifthumbs_up.gif

Edited to add: snaf.gifsnaf.gif how the snaf.gif are you supposed to know before you post that a snaf.gif is required for the snaf.gif

Edited by Weekend_Climberz

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting in June, the P&R will be closed so they can build a parking garage to replace it. I suppose we could shift to the Issaquah Highlands P&R at Exit 18.

The forecast for tonight doesn't look too good. I have my gear. We'll just have to sit tight and see what the weather does this afternoon. Maybe we'll get lucky.

I will have to miss the party today. I hope the weather holds for y'all.

I was at X38 yesterday and despite the sunshine a lot of climbs were drippy from seepage from recent rains. Others were perfectly dry. I'd expect the same today.

Cheers,

Radrigo

Whats the story w/ the P&R Closure?

It's ironic that my company is the one who designed this bugger.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DJCBanner.gif

June 06, 2006

$30M transit center for Issaquah

By JOURNAL STAFF

Image courtesy of Sound Transit [enlarge] Sound Transit will break ground today at 10 a.m. on a $30 million parking garage and transit center in Issaquah. The 820-stall garage at state Route 900 and Newport Way Northwest will replace a 400-space park-and-ride lot that often fills by 7 a.m.

KPFF Consulting Engineers designed the structure, Harris and Associates will manage its construction and Harbor Pacific Contractors will build it. a-IssaquahTC_web.jpg

During construction, Sound Transit is providing a limited number of parking spots nearby and encourages potential parkers to use other park-and-rides, or other modes of transportation, along Interstate 90.

The city of Issaquah is contributing $1 million toward the cost and will provide security services for the garage. The structure will include a police outpost and space for Eastside Fire and Rescue to develop a fire station.

The transit center is scheduled to open in February 2008.

Copyright ©2006 Seattle Daily Journal and djc.com.

Comments? Questions? Contact us.

Second that, I was out that direction, up to Snow lake on Saturday, test driving some gear. I had my Mtn'eering boots on and glad I did. Lossa snow in them, there hills.

I likley won't make it this week. Gotta sort out all my gear for Shasta this weekend, leaving Thursday afternoon. Have a good evening! bigdrink.gif I predict Scott ordering a trail burger! cheeburga_ron.gif

C