at eight shriveled up cocks with a fully loaded Glock

Parts lips, not expressly made for milding dicks

and then, she speaks:

Your shreiks of horror bring me bliss, I must admit

The thought that I could shred your tips with eight quick flips

excites me, see y'all fuck with the pussy

but I fuck with your minds

Lack of soul and respect is the crime

This.. was a set up.. now tell me what..... what's my name?

* gun cocks *

HOW DO I TAKE THE CAP OUT?

The cap must be left in place for at least eight hours after the last intercourse.

1. Empty your bladder and wash your hands.

2. Do not douche while the cap is in place.

3. Taking the cap out can be done in the same position as used when you put it in. Many women have found that sitting on the toilet can help. Insert your longest finger into the vagina and press on the rim of the cap with your finger until the suction is broken and you can tip the cap off the cervix, Hook your index finger under the rim and pull it out. You can also pinch the dome between your middle and index fingers pulling outward and down.

4. If you are having trouble breaking the suction, bear down (like when you have a bowel movement) while trying to break the seal. If it is hard to get out, stop trying for a little while, and try again later.

5. After taking the cap out, wash it with mild soap and water. (Do not use deodorant or perfumed soaps, as these may harm the rubber.) Rinse well. Examine the cap for any cracks or holes by holding it up to the light and/or seeing if it will hold water without leaking. It can be dusted with cornstarch and stored in its box away from heat, oils, or inks. If you have had cervical or vaginal infection or there is any bad cap odor; wash the cap in warm soapy water, soak it in isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol for 20 minutes, rinse well with water, and then dry it. You can also soak the cap in one cup of water mixed with one tablespoon of cider vinegar or lemon juice for 20 minutes.