3rd Annual SausageFest Slideshow Sun March 12

jon

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

we won't be able to have the sausagefest till at least 4 girls sign up to make out. here is the sign up sheet:

definitely looks like you guys are making some slide show worthy climbs, but there is still time to get out there before sausagefest.

:moondance: baa sickie

• 2 weeks later...
we won't be able to have the sausagefest till at least 4 girls sign up to make out. here is the sign up sheet:

definitely looks like you guys are making some slide show worthy climbs, but there is still time to get out there before sausagefest.

I hear Frieh is bringing Tenacious E and the Pammer - but they're tall, meaty cycling girls so they count for at least three and a half (maybe more if there's a chugging contest - less if it's a push up contest).

I hear Frieh is bringing Tenacious E and the Pammer - but they're tall, meaty cycling girls so they count for at least three and a half (maybe more if there's a chugging contest - less if it's a push up contest).

I don't know if the SEA kids can handle girls whose race diet consists of home made gravy flavored gu and black bean brownies :grlaf::chebit:

The Pammer will crush all of you at the push up contest if it involves flip cup :grlaf:

I hope Jon schedules it after the last day of winter :wazup:

1. Archenemy

1. Archenemy

2. Cobra Commander

3. Amber (if he can be persuaded to come down from Chilliwack)